Pixelated Puddings
[ALL] Lookbook Challenge - Winter Spice - November 18 - Printable Version

+- Pixelated Puddings (https://www.pixelatedpuddings.com)
+-- Forum: Challenges (https://www.pixelatedpuddings.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Forum Challenges (https://www.pixelatedpuddings.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: [ALL] Lookbook Challenge - Winter Spice - November 18 (/showthread.php?tid=46)

Pages: 1 2 3

Lookbook Challenge - Winter Spice - November 18 - Hellfrozeover - 08-04-2018

This challenge is pretty simple! Each month a new prompt is posted and it's up to you to interpret it in your own way in order to style your sims! For this month's prompt, we're revisiting a favourite from the old forum...

[Image: tumblr_pcylnaKYML1r4c5dxo1_640.png]

[Image: tumblr_ojc0p85vWs1r4c5dxo2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ojc0p85vWs1r4c5dxo3_1280.jpg]

I went for obvious 90s styling for Anka here, right down to the stretchy choker, but how you do it is up to you! Have fun Smile

(this is an old photoshoot, so I might drop in at some point in the month with a new attempt)

RE: Lookbook Challenge - Never Left the 90s! - August 18 - acquiresimoleons - 08-06-2018

I decided to take a crack at this. I revisited the 90's vicariously through some google image searching, decided I didn't feel like doing a huge cc search to see if I could find oversized blazers and strange denim accessories... then decided 90's goth is more my style anyway Wink 

[Image: tumblr_pd1f33Ssl41sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pd1f33Ssl41sbu9t6o2_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pd1f33Ssl41sbu9t6o3_540.png]

Got that iconic tank over a long sleeved shirt look, choker, choppy cut hair, torn up fishnets and the chunkiest boots I could find in my game at the moment. Also plaid. There was so much plaid.

RE: Lookbook Challenge - Never Left the 90s! - August 18 - spoonsthings - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 11:43 AM)acquiresimoleons Wrote: Got that iconic tank over a long sleeved shirt look, choker, choppy cut hair, torn up fishnets and the chunkiest boots I could find in my game at the moment. Also plaid. There was so much plaid.

OMG she's like a walking Hot Topic mannequin. XD

Also, when you say "iconic", do you mean "iconic for the 90s" or iconic as in "OMG it's that awful BG top again"?

This is technically cheating, because I made these images long ago, and I've already posted them on the old blog (as well as my own simblr), but I've made images in the past that fit this theme. I promise I'll make a actual new entry, though!

[Image: qzCNAD08wzqbh3OEuQaIRSbzupjYUeVsbZUhWd9X...80-h853-no]

[Image: tumblr_o2hmu8ibma1sl2d5ho1_r2_1280.png]

It took some work to dress them both as actual teens, but with the 90's theme, it wasn't as painful as it could have been.

[Image: tumblr_o7fhgbwUwY1sl2d5ho1_1280.png]

Are we starting to see a pattern with these images? Wink

[Image: tumblr_o2ssmjeMKn1sl2d5ho1_r1_1280.png]

RE: Lookbook Challenge - Never Left the 90s! - August 18 - acquiresimoleons - 08-06-2018

Omg spoons is that Daria? I love it. The only way this could get better is if someone made the Rugrats!

And iconic in both ways, definitely xD

RE: Lookbook Challenge - Never Left the 90s! - August 18 - Hellfrozeover - 08-06-2018

Acquiresimoleons - I went for grunge for the same reasons that you went for 90s goth...I have the CC already Big Grin I really like your interpretation of 90s goth! My sister was a 90s goth and remembering how she looked, you've nailed it!

Spoons - I'll never get bored of your Daria and Jane Big Grin As always they look amazing and really accurate!

RE: Lookbook Challenge - Never Left the 90s! - August 18 - create-a-sim - 08-06-2018

spoons, I love your Jane and Daria! Also Trent! <3
Gotta make something for that challenge, though I absolutely hate 90s fashion so barely have any clothes that would fit in my game lol

RE: Lookbook Challenge - Never Left the 90s! - August 18 - Tito - 08-06-2018

[Image: tumblr_pd1dbgnfGZ1ru7j2ro1_1280.png]

RE: Lookbook Challenge - Never Left the 90s! - August 18 - create-a-sim - 08-06-2018

I see everyone is going for the alternative looks of the 90s, which tempts me even more to do something NON alternative Big Grin

Ahhh TITO she looks incredible xD

RE: Lookbook Challenge - Never Left the 90s! - August 18 - Hellfrozeover - 08-06-2018

Create-a-sim - I'm really looking forward to seeing your regular 90s fashion look Big Grin You're right, regular styles get overlooked with these things.

Tito - She looks amazing!! I love that she still has remnants of the 80s (as many 90s looks did!) in there too Heart