[All] August 18 - What are you doing with your game?
Puzmo, those Behr sisters look great, really cute! My trouble is I don't know them to begin with. Tongue What town are they from? I'll have to look them up. Big Grin

Spoons, thanks for the lovely comments. I'll give Peacemaker the credit for the lovely cupboards. LOL I do hope your computer/baby comes back twice as good as before! * crosses fingers *

I took a couple of nights off of sims, but I did muck about in Cities Skylines for a bit. That's all I ever do in that game, really, is muck about. I find it hard to get to a really big city without cheating and having all the money in the world to work with. LOL

Land Lubber's :: Brindleton Bay Makeover :: General Silliness 
You've made over the Behrs really well! I hope Tito sees them, she's played them a lot too Big Grin

Webby, that kitchen looks lovely, I just downloaded those units the other day too Smile

Better late than never, but I'm just about to load up TS4...I think...I'm about 60% sure on TS4 but with TS3 nagging me silently too Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
I'm trying to make a new hood in TS2... prosperity-challenge style. It's rough going because I need mini lots in a specific style and I don't want to make them all myself D: I may end up doing just that though. :/
I've started what may or may not be a TS4 legacy. I'm having my first TS4 toddler experience. She's cute, but boy, is she wild.

[Image: 08-19-18_1-22-22nbspPM_zpsjjlvxtks.png]
I've been building some houses for Create-A-Sim's new world which has kept me busy for a few weeks but I've just launched Nornities' Pixelated Puddings World "Haven" again to continue decorating and furnishing Lot 47. It's a rather large house... I may be some time  Connie_finishline

[Image: LNiOOFq.jpg]

Hope you folks are all ok?  Heart
I had a nearly zero simmer week behind, with many appointments and the summer party at work.... I`m trying to finish a fisherman house for Haven... but still having trouble with the roof. Maybe TS4 spoiled me me but roofing is turning to a nightmare for me! I never get the roofs to look like I plan and must change some things to try another way. I think you are right, Spoon! I love many things in the Build-Modus from TS4... that we can copy eacht wall, room or floor and reproduce it is a dream... but tomorrow I will try again Smile ... In spie of everything, I m still not done with TS3... there ist stll many things I love... one of them is that I can see what my neighbours are doing in their gardens... in my small world I even hope to watch many lots at the same time! I'll try to get some good pics Smile I have some tricks for it (like not letting them in the houses, - I built walls around the doors, inside - so that the houses look normal but the sims can`t use the doors,... lol! ) Tuesday my youngest daughter will have her 30th birth... we'll be havin a small party, ofcs... and there will be other appointemts... so again not a great simming week... sadly!
Yeah TS4 roofing is a lot easy and gives us much more options Sad As much as TS3 is very pretty.

I'm loading up my game for the first time in days Big Grin !!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
(08-26-2018, 08:10 PM)hafuhga Wrote: I had a nearly zero simmer week behind, with many appointments and  the summer party at work.... I`m trying to finish a fisherman house for Haven... but still having trouble with the roof. Maybe TS4 spoiled me me but roofing is turning to a nightmare for me! I never get the roofs to look like I plan and must change some things to try another way.  I think you are right, Spoon!  I love many things in the Build-Modus from TS4... that we can copy eacht wall, room or floor and reproduce it is a dream...  but tomorrow I will try again Smile ...  In spie of everything, I m still not done with TS3... there ist stll many things I love... one of them is that  I can see what my neighbours are doing in their gardens... in my small world I even hope to watch many lots at the same time! I'll try to get some good pics Smile I have some tricks for it (like not letting them in the houses, - I built walls around the doors, inside - so that the houses look normal but the sims can`t use the doors,... lol! ) Tuesday my youngest daughter will have her 30th birth... we'll be havin a small party, ofcs... and there will be other appointemts... so again not a great simming week... sadly!

Oh my goodness yes, TS4 has so many clever options in build mode! I love that window height can be adjusted- and being able to move the build or rooms around the lot is a lifesaver as well. So many times in TS3 I have to pull or push walls around, change foundations, or even delete and start again because things have gone a bit wonky  Tongue What a shame we can't do stuff like that in TS3- it would make life so much easier  Big Grin

Enjoy your daughter's birthday!  Heart
I'm off on another tangent. I made an evil alien sim.

[Image: telara-02.jpg]

Don't let that charming smirk fool you...

[Image: telara-01.jpg]

She's all about being mean and mischievous and stealing yer stuffs...

I plopped her into San Myshuno where she is currently going about the business of making enemies of the entire district. LOL Too fun!

Land Lubber's :: Brindleton Bay Makeover :: General Silliness 
I love her Webby !! She's really great !!
Topic Options
Thread Closed