[TS4] A Little Piece of England
[Image: hWdJ9jf.jpg]
James' POV
Just look at my beautiful girl! Isn't she grown up already? Such an affectionate child. I know my mother always sang the praises of my nanny but in my opinion, there is nothing like a little hands on work with one's own children. No point messing about with all that once they're older, of course.

[Image: im3rd6B.jpg]
Our first dinner as a family! Claudia's been practicing with new dishes and tonight we had the delights of her new recipe, garlic noodles. My mother had such an aversion to garlic so I never had any as a child. In fact my father used to joke that my mother must be a vampire, her dislike of the stuff was so strong.

[Image: gcoBJE7.jpg]
Elena is so full of mischief, it's in fact ironic. I have set up a foundation for less mischief in Beckwell and I have a daughter at home, tipping paint on the beige carpet in the guest bedroom. She does have a particular charm that is so frequently found in the Worthington family. In fact, it's uncanny.

[Image: vlToAwj.jpg]
I am sorry to say motherhood doesn't appear to suit my Claudia. A shame really, since I plan on a good size family. I was a very lonely child, with no brothers or sisters because, like Claudia, my mother couldn't stand 'ruining' her figure. She was determined to be the belle of every ball. I don't want Elena to have a lonely childhood...

[Image: UNNDzvo.jpg]
What a beautiful baby girl my Elena is turning out to be. Goodnight, my little darling.

Quarterly Summary:
Skills:
James reached level 7 Charisma and level 2 Programming and as such, didn't unlock anything this week.
Claudia reached level 5 Cooking and level 1 Gourmet Cooking and as such, didn't unlock anything this week.
Elena reached level 2 Thinking, Communication, Movement and Potty Training and as such, didn't unlock anything this week.
Weddings: None
Babies: None

Topic Options