Greetings!
(07-31-2018, 06:07 PM)ninjaofthepurplethings Wrote: Hey, Ktarsims! Hey hi hi everyone! I'm Nina, Ninjaofthepurplethings on Tumblr. What a shame about the forum getting exploded and everything being lost Sad But, I don't mind fresh starts.... so hello to old friends and new! I play Sims 3 only and I make and share Sims, paintings and lots. I'll set up a members gallery soonish to re-upload stuff that got lost  Tongue

Hi, Nina! [Image: heart.gif] [Image: smile.png] Good to see you here!
Hi Ktar and Ninja !!
Hi there, Ktar!
I really need to spend more time on Tumblr, I remember having thought your game was very interesting to follow, in a quite challenging and nerdy way, and I have so much to catch up!

Hello too, pretty Ninja!!
Can I say again how much I love your Sims and your houses? *sigh*
(07-31-2018, 01:32 AM)WebbyMom Wrote: Nice to meet you, Ktar! I do enjoy the ease of uploading photos to tumblr myself. I use my tumblr to post WIP's and the odd gameplay image... But this ol' gal had to go to WordPress to really blog, because I just don't get blogging as a "thing" on tumblr! LOL

I shall have to go look you up over there, however... *toddles off...

xD I think the difference would be that I don't really 'blog'. I just kinda... post gameplay photos and sometimes participate in tumblr memes or give people random updates about my game or my life.
(07-31-2018, 04:09 AM)desiree Wrote: Oh look, it's Ktar! Smile *waves*

Yes, it's me, the crazy one who kept asking you to convert all those stripey patterns for me.
Or complaining about the weather, lol
I'm here too Big Grin

Hey you! [Image: hug.gif] I don't mind at all! I've gotten out of the habit lately. But once I'm done setting up my game.... [Image: hyper.gif]
(07-31-2018, 04:48 AM)spoonsthings Wrote: If it's the camera that turns you off, now there's actually an option within the TS4 game settings to just use TS3-style camera controls. Wink

As for a hosting service, I go back and forth between using Tumblr and Google Photos. Google Photos especially gives you unlimited storage space, but sharing from them can get tricky. Let me know if that ever becomes a problem, I'll probably be able to help.

(07-31-2018, 04:16 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: The TS3 camera controls option was there from the start Tongue

LMAO Okay, okay, but... in 20 minutes of looking for a way to move the camera, I failed to find them. So, I still claim poor interface design and insufficient tutorial.  [Image: eviltongue.gif]
(07-31-2018, 04:19 PM)PlayersWondlnd Wrote: Hello there Ktar *waves*

Hiiiiii!!! [Image: chattin.gif]
(07-31-2018, 06:07 PM)ninjaofthepurplethings Wrote: Hey, Ktarsims! Hey hi hi everyone! I'm Nina, Ninjaofthepurplethings on Tumblr. What a shame about the forum getting exploded and everything being lost Sad But, I don't mind fresh starts.... so hello to old friends and new! I play Sims 3 only and I make and share Sims, paintings and lots. I'll set up a members gallery soonish to re-upload stuff that got lost  Tongue

Huzzah for not losing things! Also... your sims and paintings and lots are all fantastic and wonderful and such!

Also... in a way, this allows those of us newer to the forum to be more involved from the 'start'? xD Maybe it'll be less intimidating for some of the newer people?
(08-01-2018, 09:07 AM)Margot Wrote: Hi Ktar and Ninja !!

'Allo allo! I swear, every time I see your name I think of the person on the Sims3 site who everyone there calls Margot. I actually feel guilty I'm hardly there anymore. I used to be there pretty regularly every day! I guess Tumblr and Discord just work more easily for me to converse with people.

In any case, I haven't spent much time -here- previously either. ^-^;; Once upon a time I was on forums daily, but that was so many years ago now. xD I was glad to see this forum though, because I've always worried how will people stay in touch if they stop supporting the official Sims 3 site? It's so badly maintained, we always worried it will go down completely any day now! Each time I go back I'm like, "It's still here? Okay then, do things still work?" [Image: oOo.gif]

Anyhow! I'm done rambling now. ^-^ Nice to see ya!
(08-01-2018, 12:49 PM)ATSSandy Wrote: Hi there, Ktar!
I really need to spend more time on Tumblr, I remember having thought your game was very interesting to follow, in a quite challenging and nerdy way, and I have so much to catch up!

Hello too, pretty Ninja!!
Can I say again how much I love your Sims and your houses? *sigh*

OMG. xD Actually, I'm surprised you even ever looked at my Tumblr. Hi Sandy! ^-^ 

It's thanks to you and a couple other CC creators, my game is -almost- as nerdy as I am. [Image: lol.gif]

Also, I'm so glad that last comment was for Ninja and not me, because have you SEEN my inability to build things? [Image: ninjalol.gif]
Topic Options