[TS3] Townie Makeover Challenge - October 18
Thanks everyone Heart I'm really excited to see new makeovers of him though Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
I'm sorry, I can't help it- if I make-over a Sim I can't stop until I feel I have "Ninja-ed" them to their full potential! I have no self-control at all  Sleepy
Connor Frio actually has a really good face, pretty eyes in particular- and I really enjoyed tweaking him Tongue 

[Image: bNhNFul.jpg]
[Image: xecPjiK.jpg]
[Image: osBdmfr.jpg]
Holy shit, he's beautiful  MG_05 He still has just enough Connor though, but he's also hot enough to join your redhead army Heart

OMG, Nina, noooooooo!!!! He's so awesome!!! Awwww!!!! What a makeover!!! Heart

I'm almost ashamed to post mine now!  Blush
I made him some time ago because he's supposed to make a come back in my game (a "come-back" because the first day I played the Sims 3, I wanted him to have an affair with the first Sim I had created, Armelle, but I don't remember what happened exactly... I know I was quite confused with the saves at first, so they might had an affair in a first game I lost... anyway, Armelle soon fell in love with Thornton, and the Frio brothers left the town).
Jared already made a come back in Rocheplate where he works as barman, and I wanted Connor to join him there... where Armelle recently moved in...

Are you still there? Here's my very boring Connor. Future 1) literature professor in high-school or 2) owner of the bookshop. Will see.

[Image: connor.jpg]
I really like him actually Heart He looks older and more distinguished. He could make a bitter writer called Agnes very happy I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with him, I need to catch up with you sims  Big Grin

I really like doing makeovers. I always try to stay really true to the sim so they're still pretty recognizable sculpt-wise as EA's, just less...pudding. So my Connor hasn't been drastically altered (and really he didn't need it, he's not so bad under the EA fugly!) and I'm pretty happy with how he turned out!

[Image: 29925182798_0ac7cd4e05_c.jpg]

And a before and after photo:
[Image: 43747300432_482da1ebc8_c.jpg]
[Image: 43078880224_a729f59286_c.jpg]
I really like what you’ve done with him Smile he’s still very much Connor, but pudding-free and more handsome Heart

Ooooooooohhhhh.....   Heart  Why do I want to play Sunset Valley now? It would be such a disappointment after seeing your versions of Connor Frio!
Nina, I fainted when I saw your Connor. He looks like a Greek god !

I love your as well Sandy, I totally see him in one of the two future you have for him.

Heaven, you've done an amazing job at just changing his clothes and haircut !!!
Oh my god, I've never thought this sim had such a potential Big Grin
EDIT: I've decided to give him a try. I never realized he's such a nice looking sim. He definitely had a potential that EAxis wasted :o

[Image: Screenshot_39.png]

[Image: Screenshot_40.png]

He definitely looks better now!  Heart
Topic Options