[TS3] Townie Makeover Challenge - October 18
Ohh I love your makeover too Smile He looks very straight laced, which suits Connor very well Heart

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Such amazing makeovers!!! I love them all!
Sandy I love your version of Connor! Like Ice-Creamforbreakfast I also like the more mature look he has. With that hair and beard he actually reminds me a lot of Will Graham from the Hannibal TV series! Yummy Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_nug66c4Gpg1t52mf4o1_500.gif]

Heaven, your Connor is so handsome! Phwoar! He looks like he is a nice guy too, love his smile  Tongue

Create-a-sim, I totally agree- I never made him over before but underneath the pudding he has a wonderful face to play with. Your version of Connor looks like he would be quite shy and reserved. And a cute college professor or something  Wink
(08-02-2018, 04:52 PM)ninjaofthepurplethings Wrote: Sandy I love your version of Connor! Like Ice-Creamforbreakfast I also like the more mature look he has. With that hair and beard he actually reminds me a lot of Will Graham from the Hannibal TV series! Yummy Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_nug66c4Gpg1t52mf4o1_500.gif]

Heaven, your Connor is so handsome! Phwoar! He looks like he is a nice guy too, love his smile  Tongue

Create-a-sim, I totally agree- I never made him over before but underneath the pudding he has a wonderful face to play with. Your version of Connor looks like he would be quite shy and reserved. And a cute college professor or something  Wink

You're totally right! Sandy's Connor definitely gives me vibes of that actor and I've never even seen that show!
[Image: j0d0u9.png][/img][Image: IMG]
I hope a medieval-ish makeover (since I'm trying to play a medieval game) is acceptable. 

My major facial edits involved de-widening his face, making his jaw slightly more angular, pushing his eyebrows down, etc--your generic depudding behaviors. I did have to give him a new nose, because I disliked the way his old one looked--something was very wrong with the bridge--and I added Tudart's nose bridge bump because I really like Roman noses. 

His hair color was too uneven for my tastes, so now he's a true ginger. I also added a little more character to his face with freckles and a port wine stain. 

Image 1: Vanilla!Connor Frio, getting his picture taken. 

Image 2: Connor Fitz Riordan, a bard, still getting his picture taken. (Or, this is Connor Frio's LARP/DND/SCA character...whatever explanation you prefer!)
(08-03-2018, 08:02 PM)windermeresimblr Wrote: I hope a medieval-ish makeover (since I'm trying to play a medieval game) is acceptable. 

My major facial edits involved de-widening his face, making his jaw slightly more angular, pushing his eyebrows down, etc--your generic depudding behaviors. I did have to give him a new nose, because I disliked the way his old one looked--something was very wrong with the bridge--and I added Tudart's nose bridge bump because I really like Roman noses. 

His hair color was too uneven for my tastes, so now he's a true ginger. I also added a little more character to his face with freckles and a port wine stain. 

Image 1: Vanilla!Connor Frio, getting his picture taken. 

Image 2: Connor Fitz Riordan, a bard, still getting his picture taken. (Or, this is Connor Frio's LARP/DND/SCA character...whatever explanation you prefer!)

And here's a slightly closer-up look at his redone face. 

ness1804 - I love your more alternative Connor! He looks really great with this style Smile

windermeresimblr - I like that you've taken him in a completely different direction! That nose works surprisingly well with his face Heart

(and welcome to both of you Smile )

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Ahhh, I love all these makeovers! They're amazing! I have to say though, my favorites are the nerdy versions. He lends himself well to that look!

windermeresimblr - That's awesome that you play medieval! I love your makeover Big Grin  I've done medieval makeovers before too so you're fine. I usually just go with whatever style gameplay I'm doing at the moment. One poor sod became a hobbit ^^

I am going in game to make my version of him now Big Grin
(08-03-2018, 09:18 PM)acquiresimoleons Wrote: Ahhh, I love all these makeovers! They're amazing! I have to say though, my favorites are the nerdy versions. He lends himself well to that look!

windermeresimblr - That's awesome that you play medieval! I love your makeover Big Grin  I've done medieval makeovers before too so you're fine. I usually just go with whatever style gameplay I'm doing at the moment. One poor sod became a hobbit ^^  

I am going in game to make my version of him now Big Grin

Oh, hobbits! Hobbits are great!!! How else are we meant to use the Supernatural foot hair?
Topic Options