[TS3] Townie Makeover Challenge - October 18
(08-03-2018, 10:02 PM)windermeresimblr Wrote: Oh, hobbits! Hobbits are great!!! How else are we meant to use the Supernatural foot hair?

Oh excellent *rubs hands together* I see you think along the same lines I do bear 

Now for my Connor!

[Image: tumblr_pcwnw51uFI1sbu9t6o2_540.png]
This make over theme is 'He's a redhead so I want to be able to imagine him rowing up to a foggy Irish dock and speaking with a lovely brogue'

[Image: tumblr_pcwnw51uFI1sbu9t6o1_540.png]
I mean he does look like the sweater type Big Grin
Oh wow, you've really made him your own  Fan_1 Fan_1 The imagery you have in mind suits his look perfectly.

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Connor Frio, knitwear model.
They all look way better but Connor is already a good looking sim.... I wonder what you will do with Madison. I bet she will not be recognize!
(08-03-2018, 10:17 PM)windermeresimblr Wrote: Connor Frio, knitwear model.

LOOOL That is his new role in life Wink 

Thanks Alex I'm really happy with how he turned out, he's a handsome addition to Boroughsburg Big Grin
(08-03-2018, 08:56 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: ness1804 - I love your more alternative Connor! He looks really great with this style Smile

windermeresimblr - I like that you've taken him in a completely different direction! That nose works surprisingly well with his face Heart

(and welcome to both of you Smile )

Thanks i saw the challenge on tumblr and thought i'd have a go, i thought he turnd out ok and thought i'd share him
https://simsationaldesigns.blogspot.com/...y-and.html

Wah-ha-hoooow!These are all amazing!

Nina, I literally drooled on my keyboard. Oh. My. Gosh. [Image: JC_slobber.gif]

Sandy, I would take your Connor home and snuggle him while he read me a good book. SO adorbs!

Heaven, your Connor is like a just-out-of-his-teens young adult who TOTALLY knows what he wants in life - but he's still up for a bit of mischief. LOL Don't ask me, that's just what I see in that face! So awesome!

create-a-sim: Good heavens, a red-headed Harry P! But hotter. Ha! I see him attending a prestigious university.

ness - It's hipster Connor! [Image: JC_clap.gif] What a great direction to go!

windermeresimblr, another great direction to go! I do like him, it's like one of Connor's great, great, great, great ancestors! LOL

acquiresimoleons - what a great back-story to style your Connor to! I do love how he turned out, to be honest, he also looks like he could step into the Irish Rovers band and play along! [Image: JC_cheesygrin.gif]

Land Lubber's :: Brindleton Bay Makeover :: General Silliness 
(08-02-2018, 02:47 AM)heaven Wrote: I really like doing makeovers. I always try to stay really true to the sim so they're still pretty recognizable sculpt-wise as EA's, just less...pudding.

I know what you mean! If I like a sim well enough to make the effort to prettify them in the first place, I usually do want to keep something that hints at how they were originally characterized (even when I re-dress them, the outfits tend to be a nod to their original setup). Though EA's default proportions / meshes are frustratingly out-there at times... they look like molded play-doh heads and not actual heads... sometimes keeping their original features seems like an exercise in futility when the face is so distorted.

@Sandy, your version of Connor actually looks the most like he'd have the same personality as my interpretation of Connor's character!
(08-04-2018, 07:47 PM)spoonsthings Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 02:47 AM)heaven Wrote: I really like doing makeovers. I always try to stay really true to the sim so they're still pretty recognizable sculpt-wise as EA's, just less...pudding.

I know what you mean! If I like a sim well enough to make the effort to prettify them in the first place, I usually do want to keep something that hints at how they were originally characterized (even when I re-dress them, the outfits tend to be a nod to their original setup). Though EA's default proportions / meshes are frustratingly out-there at times... they look like molded play-doh heads and not actual heads... sometimes keeping their original features seems like an exercise in futility when the face is so distorted.

I always makeover townies if I play in an EA-made town. I try to leave their faces how they were, usually only resizing eyes so they won't be so big. I always change the fugly clothing though Tongue
I try to keep them looking like themselves, but some need more help than others Lol

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Topic Options