[TS3] Townie Makeover Challenge - October 18
(08-07-2018, 12:13 AM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: I try to keep them looking like themselves, but some need more help than others Lol

That's what I do, too, though you have to admit that some premades are really ugly... I don't remember the name but there is a family in Twinbrook (I think) that has - uhm - unconventionally looking sims. It's the family where almost every member is an angler and they all were camo and live on a swamp  Big Grin
One of our previous makeovers was Lucy Ferne (I think she was from Twinbrook) and she was...a sight!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Ohhh old swordfish nose ?
The very one!

September's makeover goes to Justin Keyes!

Good gravy, what were they THINKING with his nose. It looks like he's been smacked into a brick wall nose-first and then had horrible reconstructive surgery...or, uh, congenital syphilis saddle nose. (Perhaps his fillers melted?)

I'm not quite ready to finish him, since I need to go download Tudart's nose bump slider, but gee whiz.

Unfinished Makeover

(I think I'll keep the strong nose...just, you know, make it so poor Justin can actually breathe through it! My sinuses are twinging in sympathy.)
[Image: tumblr_pefoy3uCYT1xnxngco2_1280.jpg]

A very tentative after; he needs a little more "oomph."
Yay, you kept his ears Big Grin I do like a strong nose too, he looks much better Heart

(Just so you don't think I'm editing threads for no reason, it was just to fix the img tags Smile )

(09-02-2018, 05:36 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: Yay, you kept his ears Big Grin I do like a strong nose too, he looks much better Heart

(Just so you don't think I'm editing threads for no reason, it was just to fix the img tags Smile )

Thanks for the fix! 

I couldn't lose ALL the EA stylistic choices, and his ears give him a cute puppy-dog aspect, too.

I think this is the version I'm happiest with below.

Side view:
[Image: tumblr_peg08h3WG11xnxngco1_1280.jpg]

3/4 view: 
[Image: tumblr_peg08h3WG11xnxngco2_1280.jpg]

Front view:
[Image: tumblr_peg08h3WG11xnxngco3_1280.jpg]

And because nothing's complete without a side-by-side comparison...

[Image: tumblr_inline_peg0hrhTJx1vfsodh_540.jpg]

I actually really like him now!
I may love his nose even more after seeing it in side view! You really did do a great job Smile Grungey suits him too!

Topic Options