[TS3] Townie Makeover Challenge - October 18
Sheesh, Alex, you can take any EA sim and make them sexy, ya know? I don't know how you do it! Great makeover!

Winnie (Ha! Can I call you Winnie? LOL), I love the down-to-earth honesty in that face. Great job!

Land Lubber's :: Brindleton Bay Makeover :: General Silliness 
Thank you both! I don't think I'm going to use him as the next legacy spouse anytime soon, but he might show up in rotation as one of my base sims.
Hi there.  So I actually joined back in August to do these makeover but I'm a lacking in the get-around-to-it department.  I did do the Connor Frio makeover, I just never posted the picture.  I hope it's okay if I go ahead and post it now?

[Image: connor10.jpg]

Now for Justin Kayes. I started out doing a standard makeover of Justin.  But it bugs me that techno-whiz sims are always male.  So I did a second makeover where I gender-flipped him to Justine Kayes.  TBH I like her best.

[Image: kayes_10.jpg]

[Image: kayes_11.jpg]

And as an added bonus, have a throw-back picture too. I re-made the Hi-Tech Friends family once before for another fan site makeover challenge.  It was back when ITF just came out (2013ish?) so the theme was, of course, "futuristic".  (I'm not a fan of my old makeover, except for Wei Keane, the one in the middle.  I think Justin was the one on the right but I'm not sure anymore. I'm waffling on that... I think Justin is the pink haired one actually... )

[Image: acces-10.jpg]
How did I miss these?? Your Connor looks great Smile I like the long hair on him!

You’ve got a point about the male tech stereotype. All of your Justin makeovers are awesome, but Justine does work very well!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Thanks! Connor turned out prettier than I actually intended but I love him too much to rough him up. I don't do many female sims, so I'm really happy that Justine turned out.
I love your make-overs k2m1too! They are great- I particularly like the gender swap Justin to Justine. Her face is fantastic  Heart
I was invigorated by the other makeovers of Justin so thought I would have a go. I have tried not to go TOO over the top this time like I did with Connor Frio.

[Image: 7V9tUax.jpg]
At some point while I was doing the makeover in my head Justin stopped being an earnest, pudgy faced gaming nerd into...

[Image: aA7l6gq.jpg]
....A modern day "dude-bro" who thinks he is SO 'woke' and considers himself a Femninist  Fermnisist  Fsimnist ... Whatever... Like, totally an 'ally' to women.
[Image: UWyGnoa.jpg]
He practices his 'Blue Steel' look in the mirror everyday and has 5 Tinder accounts under different names, none of which mention he shares a house with two other dudes.
[Image: gbMPYDy.jpg]
His housemates think he is a total nob. They are hoping he's going to move back into his mum's basement soon.
Oh my god, I love him Lol

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
I don't even know who Justin is, but I am enjoying all your makeovers!
k2m1too, loooooove the genderflip, turned out amazing! I used to do that a lot in my game and it often gave me a whole new look on Sims, that I would've never achieved, if I started making the Sim in this or that gender.
OMG Ninja! I love your Justin!
Topic Options