[TS3] Townie Makeover Challenge - October 18
I'm loving these Justins. It's interesting seeing the different approaches to fixing that awful nose.

I do particularly like the long hair looks that windermeresimblr and k2m1too went with. k2m1too's would fit right in with some of the engineers in my office.

Ninja--just lmao
(09-16-2018, 09:36 PM)k2m1too Wrote: OMG Ninja!  I love your Justin!

THANK YOU  Big Grin Heart

And I'm am happy to have given you a little giggle, Whitnerd  Tongue Smile
What radical change could I enact on Justin?

[Image: 7ijf7vd.png]

About zero, enjoyed seeing him around Twinbrook when I had all my saves there and never could hate that sweet face. Big Grin Granted, his nose needed a change:

[Image: 8wP9zAx.png]

That and his jaw + making his wardrobe less base game.

[Image: Iib7olz.png]

Also, he had a daughter a while ago who I loved and saved in my bin. Hannah needed even less work, but it meant that Justin got a second makeover to be a dad closing in on 50:

[Image: 6VvnUzB.png]

Heart

Ursa major, significance minor
Aw I love him (and welcome back Smile ) He kept most of his features that made him endearing, you're completely right about his face! The nose and jaw are really his only issues.

Hana is really pretty too Smile

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_pg6lwwpczY1r4c5dxo1_1280.jpg]

This month's victim is Madison VanWatson, the truly awful, spoiled rich girl. Have fun  Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pg6odrQaXv1r4c5dxo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pg6thx7dxU1r4c5dxo2_r1_1280.jpg]

I'm really happy with how she turned out Smile I generally don't like this character very much, but she's growing on me.

Definitely have to give this make-over a go! I so love the larger ladies (being one myself TongueBig Grin
One forum I used to be a lot more active on saw a few Madison makeovers that had her lose the weight and I not there for that...I am there for any change to that awful cheese/turmeric hair though.

Ursa major, significance minor
Lolol 'cheese tumeric hair' nails it!
I am downloading her now, hoping that no foodcoma will get in the way of making her over today!
No, that most I'll do is lower their weight so I can work on their facial structure and then I'll put the weight back up again. I like to have body diversity in my game Smile

Topic Options