[TS3] Townie Makeover Challenge - October 18
(08-04-2018, 07:47 PM)spoonsthings Wrote:
(08-02-2018, 02:47 AM)heaven Wrote: I really like doing makeovers. I always try to stay really true to the sim so they're still pretty recognizable sculpt-wise as EA's, just less...pudding.

I know what you mean! If I like a sim well enough to make the effort to prettify them in the first place, I usually do want to keep something that hints at how they were originally characterized (even when I re-dress them, the outfits tend to be a nod to their original setup). Though EA's default proportions / meshes are frustratingly out-there at times... they look like molded play-doh heads and not actual heads... sometimes keeping their original features seems like an exercise in futility when the face is so distorted.

I always makeover townies if I play in an EA-made town. I try to leave their faces how they were, usually only resizing eyes so they won't be so big. I always change the fugly clothing though Tongue
Topic Options