[TS3] Townie Makeover Challenge - October 18
I enjoyed this challenge  Smile I'm all here for the big girls, even if Madison is a spoiled rich cow  Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pg8kvcGeCu1tub5myo2_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_pg8kvcGeCu1tub5myo3_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_pg8kvcGeCu1tub5myo1_r1_1280.png]
She's gorgeous!! Amazing work Heart I really like that shade of blonde on her and of course, the customary bouncy castle lips Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Amazing makeover Ninja! 
I gave it a try aswell:

[Image: tumblr_pg8xq8er9w1ru7j2ro1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pg8xq8er9w1ru7j2ro2_1280.jpg]

I don't know where all the 'glamour' came from xD totally not my style... but i had fun! she actually has a really pretty face!
I love glamour on her Big Grin You did an amazing job!

@Tito she looks like a rich 35 year-old divorcee ready to date again but still make you pay the bill Big Grin just my type

Ursa major, significance minor
@ninjaofthepurplethings I missed yours the first time! It was tempting to be cynical and make Madison look like Meghan Trainor like you did (intentionally or not but NOT A FAN of that particular woman's music) but I was feeling nice.

[Image: POHhqWJ.png]

The individual bios for the "Working Friends" describes most of them as being from rich families (that is that Madison's bio is "The materialistic rich girl" please give me more info I'm begging you). So her clothes would still be. Probably lots of custom tailoring and confidence gained from it.

If TS3 was made in the 2010's she would be ripe for social commentary about trust fund kiddies on Instagram flaunting their vacations and clothes...if EA didn't give up writing decent characters since well before then.

Anyways I really hated how the Working Friends as a whole were largely cobbled from defaults and little thought into their faces so I actually did change a lot about Madison, including that signature "cut a diamond on it" chin. Sad

[Image: c79gOzP.png]

[Image: WZ2nPV0.png]

That being said I went to OG levels and gave her whole household a makeover. Move in day origins?

[Image: Yh9kZjy.png]

Ursa major, significance minor
Oh Trip, I love what you did there! So much thought put into everything and then you made over the whole household, which you did do a great job on, aswell!
I especially love the hat picture of Madison, that's amazing!
You've nailed the materialistic rich girl vibes. I really like how she looks and also how her housemates look in your makeover Smile

Ooh! Look at the Madisons! I'm liking the diversity in the stereotype if that is a thing. LOL I need to get cracking on mine.
(10-08-2018, 01:47 AM)Trip Wrote: @ninjaofthepurplethings I missed yours the first time! It was tempting to be cynical and make Madison look like Meghan Trainor like you did (intentionally or not but NOT A FAN of that particular woman's music) but I was feeling nice.

Haahhaaaah! @Trip I had to look Meghan Trainor up because I wasn't sure who you were referring to but I can see the similarity Tongue I'm afraid most of my music tastes are stuck in the '60s-'90s even though I was born in the mid 70's. I am definitely not "down with the kids" as far as music goes!!! But I think it's kind of cool that I unintentionally re-made Madison into someone sort of recognisable in real life as I am actually utterly crap at making real people in Sim form Big Grin
Topic Options