I'm Tangled. Erm, I'm Webby. I'm the Tangled Webby!
Big Grin 
Hi all (again)! Glad to see the forum has been started over! I'm WebbyMom, proud owner of a blog called The Tangled Webby that doesn't get updated often enough because I have too much fun playing. Ha! (I take lots of pictures, though, as IF I'm going to post them, but they just sit there, longing for the day when they will be edited and shown off... Blush )

Used to own The Sims Daily and The Sims 3 Musketeers with some other lovely simmers until we decided to stop paying all the fees and turned TSD into a Discord channel. It's nice and casual, kinda liking that.

Pushed many a red button in my day as a forum owner. I do believe I caused the loss of the entire thing once, too! We called it "The Black Hole of 2012", or whatever framming year it was. Big Grin

I've been playing Sims since the TS2 first came out. Stuck my nose up at those games in the stores until then, I did! Sheesh! If I'd only known what fun they were! Wink
Topic Options