[ALL] September 19 - What are you doing with your game?
Right now I'm in TS4, playing my legacy save as usual Smile I might hop into TS3 for a bit too.

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
I'm actually recolouring some clothes for Sims 2. I've reinstalled the game and finally resolved my graphics issues (admittedly the game crashed twice since then but that might be a fluke) so I'm now decking my sims out for the holidays:
[Image: qzjQrIm.png]

Those are lovely Heart TS2 has really nice family game play I've found.

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
(09-02-2019, 01:51 PM)MissyHissy Wrote: I'm actually recolouring some clothes for Sims 2. I've reinstalled the game and finally resolved my graphics issues (admittedly the game crashed twice since then but that might be a fluke) so I'm now decking my sims out for the holidays:
[Image: qzjQrIm.png]

What a great picture Big Grin

My game has made it to spring after nearly two real life years of winter Angel
I decided to let the Lutins set up one of those Sciency museums with lots of experiments to do and i want one of my families to keep bees and sell honey and candles but I have not yet decided which one.
Thank you both  Heart  I'm particularly pleased with these since they're the first, successful recolours I've done for this game. It does have lovely family play, it's one of the reasons I've gone back to it for a bit. Sims 3 never has enough of what I look for regarding family game play and Sims 4, while I enjoy the family things it does have, is driving me nuts with the patched lately. So I'm waiting until they're not patching so much before I do a big update of all my mods  Kez_13

Today, I'm community-lot building in Sims 2.

I've played in Isla Paradiso this week. 

[Image: vp3GTVY.jpg]

[Image: gTa5vap.jpg]

[Image: fRNsWM9.jpg]

[Image: 0VXIcfS.jpg]

[Image: x9nqhVl.jpg]

The Genuine Frenchwoman. God saves the bears bear
Love Isla Paradiso  Heart It's so tranquil.
Nothing Sim related today. My brother's bought me a handful of games I've wanted for my birthday so I'm installing them now and will be playing all afternoon!

Ahhhh, such memories in this thread already, TS2, TS3, recolouring, Isla Paradiso... *sigh*

I have, somewhat randomly, jumped into TS4 again in the last couple of days, eager to try out the new modular stairs. I got overwhelmed with my build the first day. To be fair, I had a cold coming on and my normal, high-functioning brain was not working as well as I'd wanted.

*SNARK! "Normal!" "High-functioning!" Pffffffffft!*

Aaaanyhoo, be that as it may, I have persisted, and I now have a very exciting build that all started with a stairway.  Big Grin  It's a re-envisioning of a home I built for a story waaaaay back in TS2 days. The new "Montrose" Mansion.

[Image: montrose01b.jpg]

And the stairway that started it all - before I turned the railing white to match the fencing. Wink 

[Image: montrose01a.jpg]

I shall have to take more pictures. I have the very-important-to-the-storyline study completed, and added a sunroom on a whim which turned out so lovely! I re-purposed a ballroom I'd made for a castle... Ooooh, so much done and so much to do!

Let's hope the simming feels stay with me. Bwaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

BTW - Hello! Nice to see you all! Big Grin

Land Lubber's :: Brindleton Bay Makeover :: General Silliness 
Topic Options