Hello, fellow Pixelated Pudding-ers!
*looks around* Very nice!  I like what you've done with the place, Alex Big Grin
Hi everyone, I'm Desiree, I've been around the Sims 3 community a while now, so you might know me already as desiree101 over at Mod The Sims or DeeSim at NRaas. I'm currently taking up space on Tumblr Smile
I'm a simmer from England, who plays and enjoys anything Sims 3 related and have an unhealthy habit of hoarding custom content and mods (who doesn't?) Dodgy    
So yeah, I'm still around Big Grin
Hi, Dee! I've seen you so much around simblr, it was nice to see you sign up for the forum when you first did, and it's nice to see you here again now! Welcome!
Thank you, Spoonsthing Smile It's good to see you here too! I hope I'll get to post regularly here. Glad to be here again!
Hi Dee Smile welcome back, it’s grest to see you here again <3

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Hello Dee Smile
Hello Desiree dear!!! Heart
You're such a source of aknowledge in this community! I love how you're always into mods! If I want to be sure I haven't missed any exciting mod when I'm offline for a while, I always check your page! Wink
Hello, my dear! Always lovely to see you Heart
And patterns! xD Don't forget the patterns! Hee. [Image: offwall.gif]
Ooh, Thank you all for the lovely welcome!
@Margot, hello! Nice to meet you Smile
@Sandy! Aww, Thank you! So nice to see you here Smile Hey, you've been unstoppable with your new stuff lately, I love everything you make ? I'm glad you also notice I'm mad about mods lol
@ Ninja, hello! It's always a pleasure to see you too ? hey I like your avatar!
@ Ktar, oh yes we can't forget the patterns lol ?
Hey there Dee! Smile
Topic Options