[ALL] Your 2020 Sims Resolutions
Mine is to keep playing the Smyths mainly and perhaps revisit a few of my other saves, like Bunny and Leighton Sekemoto.

Oh and to open TS3 again Tongue

My Tumblr post goals wre:

Post one -

1. Learn how to do something different. Objects or poses are on the list!

2. Reach Gen 4 of a legacy for once in my life. Seriously.

3. Find new, creative ways to work around Tumblr’s adult content ban. The most recent attempts have failed after a few hours ?

4. Make more friends. I’m the worst at reaching out and talking to people! It’s not that I don’t want to, I’m just horribly awkward and worry that it’ll fall flat! The friends that I do have here are amazing though!

5. Participate more. I really need to comment more, like more, take part in challenges and photo prompts and generally do more! Also, manage to submit sims for bachelor challenges and stuff like that.

6. Collaborate. The last collab I did was in 2018! I would love to make CC with another simmer again.

8. Write more. I want to get out of my comfort zone and write a proper story again. I may even revisit Laundrygnomes.

9. Try more challenges. But not the 100 Baby Challenge, because it scares me.

10. Reconnect with my old simming friends. I’ve been on here for centuries and years, so sometimes friendships fizzle a little. It would be nice to say hi to some old friends.

Post 2 -

1. Revisit a couple of favourite, but neglected saves. Looking at you, Bunny, Leighton and the Enekjaer TS3 save!

2. Hunt down my motivation and make more CC. 2019 was a productive year, so let’s make 2020 just as productive if not more.

3. Have at least one simmer meet up. I mean other than @titosims, who I see every March regardless and @bodacsims who I’ll probably see again at some point (always fun!). Looking at you, @ninjaofthepurplethings Tongue Our futile plans will come into fruition soon!

4. Have more self belief/less fucks to give. I worry about the stuff I put out being a bit questionable in quality. Maybe it is, maybe it’s not. I enjoy it, so that’s the main thing Smile !

5. Put more effort into Pixelated Puddings. This is actually a work in progress as @missy-hissy and I have plans for it and we have a small, but amazing group of simmers who have made it clear that they still very much want the site to exist.

6. Revisit and update old CC. There are a few things I have in mind.

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Topic Options