Ola
I'm maramaja06 on tumblr and Origin (maramaja6 on Exchange) ... I am Portuguese and live in Germany and am maybe the only simmer here that started to play as a mother.  I had to show my 2 girls how to play and build. It turned out  my houses were better than theirs and so I built what they wanted and they played. I hardly played TS1,  TS2 already more but mostly  built.

I only discovered I was addict to the sims as TS3 came out and I bought it only for myself!  (My girls  had other interests as teens - one of them plays again  and  now I make  sorts of  Let'play for my grand kids ... the 3. generation simmers, lol!)  I  falled totally in love with TS3 worlds and bult a lot but  I must say my sims looked like puddings    Blush  ...though  I didn't notice then   Big Grin  I discovered much later simmers can create wonderful  sims and learned what CC is.  

Actually I have many TS4  WIP;   I'm bulding TS3 lots for the PP-World and just finisched the third one. The first two still need some tweaking but with the  third I like already  and would like to show it to  you... but still have to to learn how to upload pics, i.e. to link here...
That's amazing that you have three generations of simmers in the one family and that you're able to share your houses and lets plays in that way Heart Welcome back!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
(07-31-2018, 06:57 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: That's amazing that you have three generations of simmers in the one family and that you're able to share your houses and lets plays in that way Heart Welcome back!

Thank  you  but I  only share  my houses,   the  the Let's play are just for fun! I only show my grand kids how to play in a way that make the laugh,  never filmed! I can only make screens . I could never be a YT, lol. I am much to shy and too old for it   Big Grin
Hello maramaja06! Nice to meet you Smile I'm an older simmer, although not a mother but I love that you build houses for your daughters Smile
At least you can talk about your gameplay in a sensible way with them too! My mum (aged 66) would see a sim autonomously walking towards the toilet to use it and she'd say 'But how is he doing that? How does he know he needs to go to the toilet like that?' 'Well, Mum, it's how the game goes, its a simulation game. If the sim needs to go, then he goes' 'Yes, but he's not a real person. How does he know he needs to go?! That's spooky!' *sigh*  Huh Rolleyes
Hello fellow german user! (Bin ich auch juhu!)
And welcome
Three generations of simmers, wow! Big Grin
Welcome !!! You're so lucky to have 3 generations of simmers in your family !! I'm so jealous, nobody is playing around me !
Awww, what a sweet story!! Three generations of Simmers! That's awesome! I'd love to see your buidlings!
Well, I converted my mother at playing Sims 1 (we were respectively 28 and 50 then... Big Grin), but she never jumped to any other Sim game.
I'm a mother, but my son doesn't play. xD He's just very persevering in listening to me ramble on for hours about my own playing. Once in a while he tries to figure out how to make a tool to make some of the stuff I do easier, since he's into programming.
Hi, Maramaja / Hahfuga! Your story about getting your other family members involved is very sweet, and it's always nice to see older simmers in communities like this one!

(07-31-2018, 08:39 PM)desiree Wrote: At least you can talk about your gameplay in a sensible way with them too! My mum (aged 66) would see a sim autonomously walking towards the toilet to use it and she'd say 'But how is he doing that? How does he know he needs to go to the toilet like that?' 'Well, Mum, it's how the game goes, its a simulation game. If the sim needs to go, then he goes' 'Yes, but he's not a real person. How does he know he needs to go?! That's spooky!' *sigh*  Huh  Rolleyes

Aww, your mum is adorable, Dee! And to be fair, it's the evidence of a curious and open mind that she keeps asking questions about things that could well be taken for granted, and that kind of openness is rarer at her age than at mine!
Topic Options