PP World - Builder's Thread
[Image: screenshot-128k1iv7.jpg]
This is my small house for a crazy scientist!  I liked the gree house very much and wanted to build one too! The next one will be blue, for a fischerman!
This is absolutely lovely !! I love it !
Thank you  Heart   My scientist spends all his money in his work  so, inside the house looks quite opposite to outside!  And I've  mixed some  hints as a small tribute to Strangetown... I wonder if you will find them...  and a smalll story came to my mind while building that I hope to share with you, in the forum
Had a look at it in game yesterday, it's truly lovely! Won't say anything else to avoid spoilers as you plan a story.

Lovely progress, Alex!
Ahh, I love the lots you've built Big Grin  I'm excited to see some progress being made on the world again! I will send Norn my City Hall soon, as well as my sims and their house. Still need to build the school though ^^
The good news: a new version is up!

The not so good news: I forgot to include the Distant Terrain again...

The bad news: I had some trouble with some lots (a world building problem, cause unknown, fix unknown). For most I could solve it, but if you hover with your mouse over lot 45 (equestrian center) in Edit Town it will cause a popup with the lot information that will block the top left corner of your game window. If that happens all you can do is to save and reload the game. I'm sorry for that! It will be fixed in the next version but I have yet to find out how.

Two questions:

1) Do we need the Distant Terrain? You can see how there will be many trees blocking the view of it. Not sure if it will be visible at all...

2) Do you want Houseboats?
Distant terrain would be nice to make things more seamless, but I don't know how difficult it would be.

As for houseboats, that would be lovely given it's a coastal town Smile

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
I think this is where I should drop the city hall download? bear 

[Image: tumblr_pda05rDNi41sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pda05rDNi41sbu9t6o2_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pda05rDNi41sbu9t6o3_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pda05rDNi41sbu9t6o4_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_pda05rDNi41sbu9t6o5_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_pda05rDNi41sbu9t6o6_540.png][Image: tumblr_pda05rDNi41sbu9t6o7_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_pda05rDNi41sbu9t6o8_540.png]

New Haven City Hall

As New Haven grew bigger over the years, the Mayor's large home was eventually donated to become the official civic building in town.  So many meetings (and pitchfork bearing protests) happened there, it just seemed natural!

Download the library file from SFS
Thanks a lot! It turned out really nicely!
Topic Options