Hello!
I'm kadience, or Amanda, or AJ, whichever you prefer. xD
I'm 25 years old and live in Canada. I have a son who as of August 4th will be a whole four months old!  Time sure flies.
I don't get to play sims as often as I'd like, but I do still manage it a couple times a week. I love playing challenges, mostly building challenges, and my legacy challenge. I have a tumblr under the same username, I tend to use it everywhere, and I pretty much only post sims stuff. 
I started out playing Sims 1 way back in the day when I was 8, since my best friend at the time had the game. I moved on to TS2, and eventually onto TS3 when I was 16. I do have TS4, and will play it occasionally, but I'm not the hugest fan of it. I pretty much only like the way they've done toddlers.

So, hello there! Big Grin
Hi there! Having a little kid surely doesn't leave much time for everything. Will have to check your simblr, building challenges sound like lots of fun!
Hi Kadience, welcome to the forums Smile congratulations on your son! Hopefully we can get a few building challenges going here soon Heart

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Hey Kadience! And welcome Smile
Hi and welcome here !!
Hello Amanda!

Ooooh, I don't think I've ever played a Building challenge! I'd love to see how it looks like!
Hi, Kadience! Nice to meet you!  Wink
Hiiii! Nice to meetcha! I have a son, but... *glances sideways* He's 18 now and no longer requires quite so much of my time. [Image: grin.gif]
Hi, kadience! Are you the same person as Amandieu on the old version of the forums, or was that someone else?
(08-04-2018, 08:22 PM)spoonsthings Wrote: Hi, kadience! Are you the same person as Amandieu on the old version of the forums, or was that someone else?

I am not. I honestly can't remember if I was on the old one or not. But either way I never posted anyway.
Topic Options