Bonjour !
Hi !! I'm Margot, 24, French, and living in England for now (although it's summer holidays so I'm back to France).

I am a very late player. I started at TS3, around 2013 or 2014 I think. I never tried TS4 (but it might change since now there's seasons out...)

I'm very bad at building, or CASing. I mostly play my sims and love creating them backstory. I essentially share stories here ! Smile (and admire other members work)

I don't have a blog because I'm very lazy (and I don't like tumblr, too messy and complicated in my opinion).

I'll see you around !
Welcome back, Margot Smile I’m looking forward to seeing more from you and your sims Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Hello again, Margot! Bye

(Edit, because I forgot the flipping "t" in your name... Tongue )
Bonjour jolie Margot! Heart
Happy to meet you again, fellow frenchie! Kiss

(Edit: a butterfly kiss?)
MARGOT! Lovely, Margot! Glad you are here! Heart
Hehe. I've only been playing since about... 2015? xD So you are not alone in being new to the game!
Thank you everyone !!! Heart

Ktar, come in my arms, my new simmer comrade !! Big Grin
*chuckles* We will discover this new universe together! xD
The first time I posted something of my own was in 2013  - before  I only asked für help in technical things in the oficial forumi (where I read then about  the life saving twallan's mods) ... and have never thought about posting something of my imagination! I only learned tu use CC  with TS4  and  never tryed poses  and there are so many other things I never did... some of them must wait till I retire because I still don`t know how to get the tieme to do the things I love to do!
Ca va, Margot? (And, my apologies, that's the limit of my French.) I'm awful at building myself--but backstories are the BEST.
Topic Options