Bonjour !
I am so glad that both Sandy and Margot are here to answer my burning questions about French life, such as "do French parents actually say 'Ce n'est pas Versailles ici!" to their children to tell them to turn off lights?" (Their answer: yes, they do).
I love you all, dear PP simmers ! Heart Big Grin

(08-02-2018, 05:56 PM)Ktar Wrote: *chuckles* We will discover this new universe together! xD

XD Let's go for new adventures !

(08-04-2018, 01:57 PM)hafuhga Wrote: there are so many other things I never did... some of them must wait till I retire because I still don`t know how to get the tieme to do the things I love to do!

Same feeling my friend. I think I haven't tried half the things mods and simmers can allow you to do.

(08-04-2018, 04:09 PM)windermeresimblr Wrote: Ca va, Margot? (And, my apologies, that's the limit of my French.) I'm awful at building myself--but backstories are the BEST.

Ca va bien, merci ! No need to apologize Marcie Yes4 that's totally fine ! And I'm happy to see that we agree on backstories !!

(08-04-2018, 07:59 PM)spoonsthings Wrote: I am so glad that both Sandy and Margot are here to answer my burning questions about French life, such as "do French parents actually say 'Ce n'est pas Versailles ici!" to their children to tell them to turn off lights?" (Their answer: yes, they do).

The best question somebody asked me, to be honest ! XD
[Image: 200.gif]
Topic Options