[All] August 18 - What are you doing with your game?
I loaded an old Sunset Valley save to work on sims I started for the PP world, and had a notification right away to say that Buster Clavell was a paparazzi. It makes me laugh.
I've been busy filling my tumblr queue mostly bear  gotta keep something in there for when I'm too tired to open my game, right? Well, as long as I don't get impatient I have enough for about 3 months.... but it's me, so you know I will get impatient xD

[Image: tumblr_pcoojgmTrs1sbu9t6o1_540.png]
I've mostly been playing in Northeney. This is Falk! Agnes has a crush on him xD

[Image: tumblr_pcrixsA3rT1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

When I haven't been playing I've been working on making all the floor tiles I have recolorable. Big Grin  Over 100 of them now. I have ones by Granny Zaza, Noir and Dark Sims, Moi, and Milla. I'm open to suggestions if you have others that you'd like made recolorable.
Right now, instead of doing anything constructive, I'm remaking Don Lothario to be a sleazebag ambassador.
Sleazebag ambassador is pretty much Don to a T!

You're doing a great job with the patterns, Rebekah Smile They're much more useful now!

I'm still trying to decide whether to load TS3, TS4 or just go to bed. It was a long day! If I load up, I'll probably do some more SV makeovers.

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
And here's Don Lothario, the ambassador from Donnafugata.

Here's the before.

Here's the after.

Here's a more...well..."Don" pose.
He looks very dapper, even for the times!

Thanks! I think he's just one of those Sims who has the swagger to carry any outfit. (Although I draw the line at the hot dog costume. I haaaate the hot dog costume.)
The hotdog costume...I can't say I've ever used it to be fair Lol

I'm currently in TSRW making some outfits for MTS' space theme.

Right now I'm poking at aging numbers--I decided to go with a fairly short (56-year) lifespan, which also means that there's only so many pregnancies possible per sim--if you're not having multiples, I think the most you can have is 10. So we'll see how that works out.
(08-04-2018, 12:09 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: The hotdog costume...I can't say I've ever used it to be fair Lol

I'm currently in TSRW making some outfits for MTS' space theme.

The hotdog costume makes any sim look like a giant cubist dong.
Topic Options
Thread Closed