[All] August 18 - What are you doing with your game?
I'm currently playing a no CC except Store items and the occasional thing I must have Legacy challenge in Sims 3.
Though I will be pausing that in the next couple days to try and figure out how to make clothing. xP
I have TS2 loaded in the background right now. I may have possibly downloaded almost 200 lots this morning and I want to go through and check them out. I won't use or even keep them all but I like to have options! I have two young couples who need a new place, as well as an impossibly rich family who also need a new place. And I kind of have ideas about going in and working a bit on my primary school and maybe starting to decorate a new dorm.

I won't get any of this finished. I tend to just to pick away at several different things until they're eventually done!

I don't think I'll get to TS4 at all today, as TS2 will keep me very busy!
Sounds like you'll be pretty busy in TS2 :O 200 lots in one morning!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Making a set of subtly greying hairs for one of my legacy sims Smile

Whew! You all are being busy beavers these last couple of days! Big Grin

I am (in TS4) currently finishing and furnishing all of Peacemaker's Brindleton Bay homes. And then, in the midst of that, I figured I needed more carpets, because ALL the rooms in ALL the houses can't have wood flooring, right?

I went in search. Found (again) 2 or 3 good ones. But not too many good carpeting floors out there! (I don't count TSR for that, sorry, won't download from there, although they often have lovely things...)

So I'm now making my own. Haa! What a nut-case! But it's so fuuun! I have a decent berber on my blog already, and I'm just prepping to upload my second carpet that is more of a "general use" one. It has 24 colours! I'm so happy. They all look quite nice in-game, if I do say so myself.  Learning more about how to best re-colour my bases, spent HOURS yesterday making a nice little "logo" for my images, spending more time today recording Photoshop actions so this all doesn't take so. much. time.  Big Grin

S4S makes it so easy. I really appreciate those guys!

Land Lubber's :: Brindleton Bay Makeover :: General Silliness 
TS3, like always, playing the Y generation of my alphabet legacy. I can't wait for the end, it's been over 2 years with the same family and I want something new Big Grin
[Image: Mauridia_cheersquad.gif] Good luck, CAS!!

You've done so well sticking with the alphabet legacy (and I love seeing it when it appears on my dash Smile ), I have a hard time getting past generation 3!

Webby, looking forward to seeing your house makeovers Big Grin Peacy's builds are amazing!

(08-06-2018, 08:55 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: You've done so well sticking with the alphabet legacy (and I love seeing it when it appears on my dash Smile ), I have a hard time getting past generation 3!

You can't imagine how much pain it was :Big Grin It's my first time going so far in a sims game. My last alphabetacy ended up on F I think.
(08-06-2018, 09:56 PM)create-a-sim Wrote: My last alphabetacy ended up on F I think.

Wow! Then you are to be congratulated! And cheered on! Goooooooo! Woot! [Image: locomotive.gif]

Topic Options
Thread Closed