[All] August 18 - What are you doing with your game?
Just cleared out three 3GB of junk from my TS4 CC folder. Looking forward to a less stressful CAS experience Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
(08-07-2018, 07:37 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: Just cleared out three 3GB of junk from my TS4 CC folder. Looking forward to a less stressful CAS experience Big Grin

I wish I could clean so much. I spend 10 minutes over each piece of CC wondering if I'll ever use it, and usually I leave it for "some screenshot in future"  Confused
I found this thing called the s3package viewer and it's changed my whole life in terms of cc sorting. I can suddenly find that one problematic item I can't identify within minutes instead of hours of rooting through individual packages.

Oh and I'm working on defaults for the PP world  Smile  I have some time to kill this morning so I'm cloning packages to see how well making overrides in tsrw works.
I'm loading up TS3 so that I can continue populating Cladbridge Smile

(08-08-2018, 08:59 AM)create-a-sim Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 07:37 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: Just cleared out three 3GB of junk from my TS4 CC folder. Looking forward to a less stressful CAS experience Big Grin

I wish I could clean so much. I spend 10 minutes over each piece of CC wondering if I'll ever use it, and usually I leave it for "some screenshot in future"  Confused

Oh my god- I'm the same!  Cry Cry "Here's something I've never used... but it's pretty... I might use it... best just leave it here"  Tongue
I'm finally happy with how my main characters (Sunngifu and Aki) look!
Backing up my files, having a bit trouble with CAW lately so a re-install it is.
I'm in TS4, playing with the Smyths Smile

Working on a world I want to release this month. With the help of ninja and [b]Sorby[/] (who I think is absent here) I'm gonna fill it up with residential lots soon Big Grin
(08-11-2018, 01:46 PM)ninjaofthepurplethings Wrote:
(08-08-2018, 08:59 AM)create-a-sim Wrote:

Oh my god- I'm the same!  Cry Cry "Here's something I've never used... but it's pretty... I might use it... best just leave it here"  Tongue

Thank goodness, I'm not the only one who thinks that way. Haven't used some CC for years, but I might. So, it has to stay. Even though I will still not use it. But I might!
Topic Options
Thread Closed