[TS3] Raven's Whacky Sims
(08-03-2018, 07:41 AM)Norn Wrote: Hm, I'm afraid all of the houses on the island are "a bit antique" Viannen_39

How cute Agnes and Falk are together! Heart

I love it though Wink  It's the first world I've played in that I never feel the need really to stop and edit lots. I'm happy with how you built and designed it, it's perfect. Perfect for me to just relax and play in!

I know, aren't they cute?

Quote:Go get him, Agnes [Image: biggrin.png] I love your sims and your way of writing things lol!
Bahahaha snarky, you mean? Tongue  I'm glad you enjoy it!

[Image: tumblr_pcq4tmzhBh1sbu9t6o1_540.png]
Falk invited Agnes over for coffee and a chat. She is interested in his TV a bit more than him at first...

[Image: tumblr_pcq4tmzhBh1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

Not to worry, he makes sure she pays attention to him also Heart 

[Image: tumblr_pcq5js9C8Q1sbu9t6o2_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_pcq5kxJYBt1sbu9t6o1_540.png]
Like Agnes is going to turn down a backrub.
I'm a bit confused about the image limit. It told me I had over ten images... and when I removed the six it objected to, I did not have 10 images? What? Is it counting emojis?

[Image: tumblr_pcq5kxJYBt1sbu9t6o3_540.png]

Of course they get cozy in the kitchen. I guess that's better than the bathroom!

[Image: tumblr_pcq5qbU8qa1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

The kissing animations are a bit borked because I have Falk height adjusted but its cute it looks like he's kissing her on the forehead.

[Image: tumblr_pcq5rdvZ101sbu9t6o1_540.png]
Those who want in must pay the toll... one fresh fish.

[Image: tumblr_pcq5thNOEq1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

Agnes made a potion!

[Image: tumblr_pcq5w7NDeb1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

Yech!

[Image: tumblr_inline_pcq5vraJJR1s5roid_1280.png]

Well no wonder it tasted so bad, it's filled with love.... ew....

[Image: tumblr_pcq5wvMWai1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pcq5wvMWai1sbu9t6o2_540.png]
Dara woke up in a bad mood and her day got worse when she went about her chores.

[Image: tumblr_pcq5yfExna1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pcq5z7V6jw1sbu9t6o1_540.png][Image: tumblr_pcqe73TdIG1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

"AAHHHHHH!!!!!"

[Image: tumblr_pcqe73TdIG1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

Agnes is oblivious to her suffering, content in a soothing bath.

[Image: tumblr_pcqe8vvuIE1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

"You're supposed to help out in the garden!"

[Image: tumblr_pcqeavyBGf1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

"Curse you, stupid plants!"

[Image: tumblr_pcqed2GlhD1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

That feeling when an unknown teenager shows up in your shop asking dumbshit questions...

[Image: tumblr_pcqef7qjAf1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

"Gods above, get out of here!" he shouts at her. Dara really seems to bring out the best in people!

[Image: tumblr_pcqef7qjAf1sbu9t6o3_540.png]

"Chill, no need to scream, I'll go graffiti your back wall if you don't want to talk."

[Image: tumblr_pcqegaCJW01sbu9t6o1_540.png]

T-Rex doesn't have wheatgrass but he does have a tasty pumpkin right in biting range! They're full of wonderful nutrition! But he wonders if he can get anyone to dust it with sugar and cinnamon...
The house and sims are lovely!  And I love your humour! [Image: heart.png]
Poor Dara Lol Agnes seems to be living her best life though, as much as her TV priorities are skewed  bear

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
(08-03-2018, 09:09 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: Poor Dara Lol Agnes seems to be living her best life though, as much as her TV priorities are skewed  bear

Maybe she's just fascinated? She doesn't own much in the way of technology (she'd break it anyway lmao, maybe she's just thinking how can I ice blast this thing?)

Quote:Posted by hafuhga - 08-03-2018, 06:48 PM The house and sims are lovely!  And I love your humour! [Image: heart.png]

Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! Big Grin

(*mumbles about taking twenty minutes to figure out where she left off* OH ok I found it)

[Image: tumblr_pcqei8KjV71sbu9t6o1_540.png]

Falk invited Agnes over for a house party - called to remind her about it and when he was done with that, took off into town. Rude!

[Image: tumblr_pcqejwWV4V1sbu9t6o1_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_pcqejwWV4V1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

He stopped to watch a street performer, possibly thinking of simpler times, maybe thinking of a backup guitarist.

[Image: tumblr_pcqelnJS3H1sbu9t6o1_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_pcqelnJS3H1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

It appears that Saturday evening brings out all the wannabe stars! The poor guy in the kiosk looks so fed up though. "Hey... can't you go anywhere else and do that?"

[Image: tumblr_pcqen5hQcn1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pcqen5hQcn1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

Agnes' feelings aren't hurt at all by the non existent party! No Sir! That is definitely NOT why she made a beeline to the bar and began ordering drink after drink. It's just the witch tradition to greet the new seasons, getting roaring drunk! Everyone knows that. Maybe next she'll dance naked around the bonfire.
[Image: tumblr_pcty7wfJNJ1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

The next day brings with it both sobriety and a migraine. Agnes decided right then that men aren't worth that and got to work, gathering up her potions and taking them down to sell. She had a business to run! A reputation to keep up!

[Image: tumblr_pcty7wfJNJ1sbu9t6o2_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_pcty7wfJNJ1sbu9t6o3_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_pcty8tgoci1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

After taking another batch of elixirs in (and finding she'd become something of an island hero for her cure elixirs) she went out to celebrate.

[Image: tumblr_pcty8tgoci1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pcty9u704f1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pcty9u704f1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

Agnes becomes aware of a sucking sound coming from the dartboard area.

[Image: tumblr_pctyat5m9q1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

She hung out in the bathroom, chatting with another lady to avoid the embarrassingly affectionate old couple.
[Image: tumblr_pctybiNC6b1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

Later that night, an explorer from another galaxy dropped by to examine her garden and find out what special properties they gave her elixirs.

[Image: tumblr_pctyh09FP01sbu9t6o1_540.png]

Well I guess when every single piece of plumbing in your house is broken and flooding the cabin, it makes sense to change into your swimwear....

I was having serious problems with the ice blast spell. They were breaking everything so much I couldn’t keep up with the necessary repairs! Right after she fixed this toilet, she turned around and broke her washer! I was so angry. I had disabled it completely in retuner but it was STILL happening. I downloaded a mod to stop it and it STILL happened! I’m now going on to retune the interaction off every piece of plumbing so help me god I will burn this fucker down!

[Image: tumblr_p9pdtoNwft1xu1ip1o1_500.gif]
Omg Agnes so true, men really aren't worth that XD At least she's back to what she knows best and is making coin! Bwahaha that last gif and comment though!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
I just love her Smile
I love Falk's house. Very rude of him to bail on Agnes though.

The pics of Dara and the bees made me giggle, especially with the contrast to the bubble bath picture. pffff
Topic Options