Hello again!
So Alex broke it again, huh? Rolleyes
Dawww! I'm glad she didn't give up and started a new forum! Heart 

So, I'm Sandy, I've been playing Sims for an eternity. I'm a CC creator maniac. I just can not stop making stuff for the Sims, even when my time to play is limited, I always find time to mesh! That's my therapy.

I'm not as active on forum as I used to because of real life worry, but all of sudden, I can turn into a chatter box and post like a crazy. Then disappear for weeks, if not months. Sorry about that!

(hey, I almost failed at registering here because I had no idea about who was the mother of... I don't even remember the name of the Sim... Thankfully, I sure know where Judy Bunch lives, so I could enter. But I had to lie: I replied she was living in Sunset Valley while actually, she's living in Alex's game! Dodgy )
Hi Sandy !!! So nice to see you back here, even if real life keeps you busy it's good to hear from you once in a while !! Lex_14
It wasn't me that broke The Attic lol Big Grin ! Someone who shall not be named broke it when they were trying to change their username to pink  Dodgy

I'm glad that you're back though, it's always lovely to see you and your sims Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Hi hi hi, Sandy! Very glad to see you here Big Grin Heart
HA! Ah... one of the things I love about this community is that there are so many snarky introverts like me. ^-^

Nice to see ya, Sandy! ^-^
(08-01-2018, 12:45 PM)ATSSandy Wrote: I'm not as active on forum as I used to because of real life worry, but all of sudden, I can turn into a chatter box and post like a crazy. Then disappear for weeks, if not months. Sorry about that!

You wouldn't happen to have Gemini in a prominent place in your birth chart, would you? Wink

(08-01-2018, 12:45 PM)ATSSandy Wrote: (hey, I almost failed at registering here because I had no idea about who was the mother of... I don't even remember the name of the Sim... Thankfully, I sure know where Judy Bunch lives, so I could enter. But I had to lie: I replied she was living in Sunset Valley while actually, she's living in Alex's game! Dodgy )

You KNOW being a stay-at-home mom of four married to Jack Bunch in Sunset Valley is Judy's spy-style cover story, Sandy! Way to blow her cover, now she's going to have to go incognito for a few months and hope the paparazzi can forget about her long enough that she can reinvent herself!
[Image: tumblr_n4gsnqCFcK1six0yvo1_500.gif]
Topic Options