HALLOOOO!
Tongue 
Hi hi hello hello, old friends and new! 
I thought I should probably post something properly instead of just introducing myself on K'Tar's thread  Dodgy Big Grin

I'm Nina and I'm Ninjaofthepurplethings on Tumblr as well, which is where I spend most of my time. I first played Sims 1 in 1998 when I was at Uni and one of my housemates had the game. I didn't actually own it myself though until 2002. TS2 passed me by completely- I've never played it and I was late arrival to Sims 3. However, I am obsessed with this game and have been for many years  Tongue I own Sims 4 and several expansions but despite giving it a fair few goes it just doesn't hold my attention or interest me as much as TS3. A friend was trying to get me to "cross over" the other day but I explained that my Origin and Sims 4 broke months ago and I haven't bothered fixing it yet. But when something goes wrong with my TS3 game I am like a woman possessed until I fix it  Big Grin
I live with the love of my life, my kitty 'Princess Sky Bear Floofy Cloud Paws' and she is my other obsession other than Sims. I'm 43 and have worked with abusive men for 8 years- so Sims 3 is my escape as well as my creative outlet. (My inbox is always open if you have any questions about my job though). I'm an extroverted introvert so I am really friendly and chatty but then can withdraw for periods of time to re-charge my "social batteries"

I had a members gallery for my sims and builds and CC paintings for download before everything went "poof" so I will try to get some of that old stuff back up in the near future!

Anyway, so that's me- I look forward to making new PP friends and please do give me a nudge on Tumblr if you are also on there Tongue
So officially hello again, Nina! Wink
Heart
Welcome back, fellow Scottish lady Big Grin Princess Sky Bear is an icon, it has to be said Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Howdy fellow introvert. I don't think I'm extraverted at all though. Just introvert. Very very introvert. [Image: hide.gif]

I don't think I could handle that kind of work. I grew up surrounded by them, so as an adult I want them all very far away from me! [Image: club2.gif]

I'm also apparently super cautious about what I reveal about myself to other people. [Image: eh.gif] I go back and read -my- intro post and it doesn't tell you actually much about me, only about what I do sims-wise. [Image: sweat2.gif] Ah well. I guess I am just super cautious with anything public. ^-^;;
Hi Ninaaaaaa so glad you're here !!!! Heart
I believe we don't need to be introduced to each other Big Grin Hi!
I'm really curious about your job, Nina. I may take you up on that offer of an open inbox sometime soon (if I am guessing right, I may eventually get a job very much like yours once I pass my licensing exams).

Otherwise, welcome! Your sims are gorgeous, second only to your "silky heart" (which is a literal translation of a Korean phrase to describe someone who is very sweet and kindhearted).
(08-01-2018, 11:09 PM)Ktar Wrote: Howdy fellow introvert. I don't think I'm extraverted at all though. Just introvert. Very very introvert. [Image: hide.gif]

I don't think I could handle that kind of work. I grew up surrounded by them, so as an adult I want them all very far away from me! [Image: club2.gif]

I'm also apparently super cautious about what I reveal about myself to other people. [Image: eh.gif] I go back and read -my- intro post and it doesn't tell you actually much about me, only about what I do sims-wise. [Image: sweat2.gif] Ah well. I guess I am just super cautious with anything public. ^-^;;

Awww I'm sorry that you have been exposed to that kind of behaviour in the past. And there's nothing wrong with being cautious about how much you reveal about yourself online- it's pretty sensible really  Heart
(08-02-2018, 08:51 AM)Margot Wrote: Hi Ninaaaaaa so glad you're here !!!! Heart

Bonjour! Merci! I am very glad to be here and getting such a lovely welcome! Big Grin Heart
(08-02-2018, 11:50 AM)create-a-sim Wrote: I believe we don't need to be introduced to each other Big Grin Hi!

LOOL! Yes, no introductions needed!  Tongue Hi hi!  Lex_14
Topic Options