Howdy!
So you thought you could get rid of me by blowing up the forum? HA!!! TSD tried that, and No, it did not work! But nice try.

Anyway, glad to see the forum is back up again, and that you guys are slowly making your way back. I don't post much, but I do read all of your posts. So it's nice to see you all again.
Plot foiled Big Grin

Nah, you know that you're very welcome here Heart Thanks for rejoining!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Haven't you said once you survived to dinosaur extinction? So a forum blowing up is nothing compared to that! Big Grin
Nice to see you again, Pat!
Hello! May I ask what TSD means? Another forum?
LMAO "Ain't no mountain high enough..." [Image: smug.gif]
(08-01-2018, 10:14 PM)hafuhga Wrote: Hello!  May I ask what TSD means?   Another forum?

Hi! And yes, TSD refers to another forum - the Sims Daily. Sadly, it is no longer around, but I met most of these lovely simmers there. I believe the great Sandy from ATS, was the lovely lady who first directed me there. I used to lurk on her various sites, annoying her with all sorts of inane questions. But - being the very gracious lady that she is - she turned me lose on the poor, unsuspecting folks of TSD.
Ahhhhhh.....Good times!

Now, I only have you guys to annoy.
Hi Pat the survivor ! Yaya Hope we'll see your annoying posts very soon !! Connie_eatingpopcorn
(08-01-2018, 05:23 PM)samkat Wrote: So you thought you could get rid of me by blowing up the forum? HA!!! TSD tried that, and No, it did not work! But nice try.

Anyway, glad to see the forum is back up again, and that you guys are slowly making your way back. I don't post much, but I do read all of your posts. So it's nice to see you all again.

"Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to be silly on this forum with the rest of us silly people..."

Nah, just kidding, you don't have to be silly if you want! Though I couldn't resist throwing in a Mission Impossible reference, as that was the feeling I initially got from your introduction. Welcome!
Topic Options