[TS3] Ninja's Sims, WIPS and stuffs
Big Grin 
Hello, PP friends! This is where I will post my Sims, paintings and builds for you to download if you so wish and occasionally some WIPS!   Mr47_03

*ALWAYS via Sim File Share and always sim.files, package files (except both formats for paintings), store item and cc free lots and forever ad free*
* Hellfrozeover stalks this thread

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Mauridia_23
I'd better post something then eh! I'll start things off with something easy, a male base sim who was part of a previous Pudding gift and who I recently shared on Tumblr also to celebrate a follower milestone.

[Image: sbyBOmT.jpg]

I actually use him quite a lot myself as he is a lot of fun to tweak and make-over. Some examples of how he looks with different hairs/ skin. 

[Image: rWfOUkt.jpg]

Hope you have fun with him!

Ninja Base Sim
Aah I love him Big Grin He's beautiful in-game too, so I might make a new sim for my current save with him. Thanks for sharing Heart

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
He is really cute!  A must have!
One of the reason I love you Nina (apart of the fact that your sims are like Gods) is that they are shirtless on pics.
(08-04-2018, 01:39 PM)Margot Wrote: One of the reason I love you Nina (apart of the fact that your sims are like Gods) is that they are shirtless on pics.

As good a reason to love Nina's work as any!
Such nice sims Ninja! Thank you! Heart Heart Heart
(08-04-2018, 07:35 PM)spoonsthings Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 01:39 PM)Margot Wrote: One of the reason I love you Nina (apart of the fact that your sims are like Gods) is that they are shirtless on pics.

As good a reason to love Nina's work as any!

Hahahaahahah! Thank you, Margot and Spoons and yes, I use any reason at all to take pics of my man Sims topless  Tongue bear
Topic Options