[TS3] Raven's Downloads
bear  You knew it was coming.

This is where I'll link to my creations Big Grin

Brace yourselves, custom content is coming!
[Image: tumblr_ox1kxiaQLI1sbu9t6o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ox1kxiaQLI1sbu9t6o2_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ox1kxiaQLI1sbu9t6o4_500.jpg]

Most, if not all of Noir and Dark Sim’s walls made CASTable, plus a couple extras I tossed in for maximum tiling capabilities. Part of my Great recolorable Walls Project. The wood paneling wall is one of my all time favorites and I use it a lot. Full credit goes to Noir and Dark Sims, all I did was make them fully CAStable. Includes a collection file.

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_pctmgsdXib1sbu9t6o1_500.png]

Over 100 Floor Tiles Made CAStable!
No I’m serious, there’s 120something CAStable floor tiles in this download.
All have at minimum 2 channels, most have 3. They are all FULLY recolorable. Sometimes the masking is subtle, so just play around with the colors until you get a result you like! Previews show what is possible with solid colors, a lot will look even better with patterns.
An important note: the <, and >. keys are your friends with these! A lot of these tiles don’t naturally repeat because of the pattern or shading so you’re going to want to rotate, rotate Big Grin Also the f key for corners Wink
This includes files from Alelore, Granny Zaza, Moi, Milla and Noir and Dark Sims. The files are named accordingly. All credit goes to them for the original conversion, all I did was make them recolorable because I’m bloody minded like that. Most of the files are 256x256, a few are 512x512. A lot of them I downsized considerably to keep at these ratios…

BG compatible, includes a collection file.

Download from SFS
I love that you're making all of these walls and floors (and patterns) recolourable as this is something that would put me off of downloading these otherwise lovely CC items Smile They look great!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
I'm glad so many others find them useful! I decided I wanted to do them because I loved the originals but hated how limited they were... it launched me into a HUGE project that I can't believe I actually finished LOL Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_p9t1rdDISn1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_p9t1rdDISn1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

Granny Zaza Wallpapers made Recolorable
There are 124 (!!!!) wallpapers in this zip, the majority of them are pictured but I confess I lost patience and then also I lost track of where I was. 2 or 3 oddballs are from omfgingers, I think, just tossed in because they were in a group Norn asked for, I don’t have anything else of hers to do so I didn’t want to make a separate file. I’m afraid I lost track of which ones are which.
These are all base game compatible and all have 3 channels.
A collection file is included in the zip.
I take no credit for the original conversion, of course, I just wanted them to be more usable for my game and others too so please don’t take credit for the blood sweat and tears I put into them Smile Please don’t put these behind any form of paywall. 

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_p9w3t9NFyG1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

The last of my wallpapers!
Included are some of Milla’s, a few converted by Kitt from Witcher, several by JS, Alelore and Gelydh. One by Christine. They are all BG compatible and have 3 channels. A collection file is included.

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_p96m1vynGJ1sbu9t6o1_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_p96m1vynGJ1sbu9t6o2_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_p96m1vynGJ1sbu9t6o3_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_p96m1vynGJ1sbu9t6o4_540.png]

Decorative Wall Plates
An item I have found seriously lacking. The original pets version is… covered in pet stencils and generally ugly and I never use it. So! I made new ones. I like to have options so I found a bunch of plates I liked the look of and went to town. There are 20 presets, all shown here. The VERY FIRST preset is totally recolorable, tiled at 4x4 and 5x5 so you can use moderate sized patterns on it and they’ll look ok. Everything after that is custom and you can always delete the presets you don’t want/don’t like. If you encounter problems with this or need help, feel free to send me an IM (just… be patient, I’m a busy woman). Hopefully there is something for most everyone in this Smile
BG compatible. My only TOU is don’t be a turd, don’t put it behind a paywall

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_p8kamlMnhg1sbu9t6o1_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_p8kamlMnhg1sbu9t6o3_250.png][Image: tumblr_p8kamlMnhg1sbu9t6o4_250.png]

Hobbiton Wall Art pt 5
Piggie Wiggies
These pigs are cute but they’re trouble! Some fun pictures of silly pigs. 4 presets, BG compatible. 25 Simoleons in wall decor.
Don’t put behind a pay wall, that’s all I ask.

Download from SFS
Wow, I love your walls, plates and pics! Smile
This isn't helping with my low-cc folder Lol

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Thank you for sharing your stuff with us <3
I'm glad you guys all like them! I mean, I made them for me but it's always a bonus when others can use them too xD and ofc I'll share it all with you Tongue  What's the sense in hoarding it? Haha!

[Image: tumblr_p8ka88Uijd1sbu9t6o1_540.png] 
[Image: tumblr_p8ka88Uijd1sbu9t6o2_400.png] [Image: tumblr_p8ka88Uijd1sbu9t6o3_400.png]
[Image: tumblr_p8ka88Uijd1sbu9t6o4_540.png]

Hobbiton Wall Art pt 3
Mischievous Kittens
BG compatible. 4 presets, pictured above. Vintage paintings of cats being silly. 20 Simoleons in wall art.
Do not put behind a paywall, that’s all I ask.

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_p8jfrito2x1sbu9t6o1_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_p8jfrito2x1sbu9t6o2_400.png] [Image: tumblr_p8jfrito2x1sbu9t6o4_400.png]

Hobbiton Wall Art pt 2
Your Grand Nan’s Quilt
A hanging wall quilt made by a talented predecessor whose name has been lost to antiquity and someone’s bad memory. Mesh is converted by  Kandiraver, retextured by me. Has 14 presets, 25 simoleons in wall decor. BG  compatible.
Do not put behind a paywall of any kind. Please refer to the original post to see all the presets

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_ozgtdl6lu21sbu9t6o1_540.jpg]

What these affect: ALL the dishes. I’m not even kidding. Every dish that sims use, all the kids dishes, everything. Mostly the large mixing bowls are set to be wooden though. There are separate files for each of the default dishes, each containing previews for the plate in question.
These are HQ: they’re doubled in texture size from ordinary dish defaults. Why? Because they look nicer, that’s why. Don’t worry, we’re still talking absolutely tiny image sizes so don’t stress this is going to kill your PC. It’s super unlikely these would be the culprit xD
My TOU are no paysites, don’t claim you made them, if you use them I’d love to see but not mandatory xD

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_oogp4bdy9a1sbu9t6o2_540.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_inline_oogp2fRB6K1s5roid_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_inline_oogovfhcZ61s5roid_1280.jpg]

Medieval Book Defaults!

Welcome to the monk’s library! He and the bear friends would like to show you the beautiful collection of texts. Don’t worry! They will let you read them too.
The medieval books have different bindings and content depending on the type of book. There are:
Skill
Recipe
Foreign books (Chinese, Egyptian and French are all unique)
Textbook
Sheet Music
General
Comic
Not all depicted here, though xD

The books from the past I did not change, they’re already old looking. The future books I didn’t change either… I don’t see the point xD

I’m really purturbed at how tiny the majority of the texture files are… then there’s like 20 from UL and ITF that are 3x the size! Sadly those are going to be the ones that most medieval players probably won’t have out ? I really recommend opening up the file to look at the bindings though, they’re very pretty!

I’m especially proud of the Chinese and Egyptian book defaults though. The coptic book was beautiful… and since traditional oriental texts are in SCROLLS I kinda had to fudge that but it turned out pretty good ?
My tou are this: don’t claim you made it, enjoy it, let me know if you have any issues, feel free to tag me if you use it Smile

Download the merged package at sfs
(wow I made a lot more crap than I realized!)

[Image: tumblr_oo8rnvaeul1sbu9t6o1_r1_540.jpg]

Hello guys! Today i present for your pleasure a set of simlish posters. They are from the moonlight falls grocery store rabbit hole and i found them adorable, so i ripped them off it and made them posters. A few will look a little bleached under a lot of very bright light (these previews were taken on an outdoor wall)  but they look pretty good inside, so just be aware they may not all look their best advertising outside the store itself. 
They are on @aikea-guinea’s half height wall mesh, shiftable and each of the original posters comes with a ratty brother for those like me who enjoy grunging up their game. 
My tou are pretty much just don’t be a jerk. Feel free to tag me if you use them!

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_okk7vdKEPU1sbu9t6o1_540.jpg]

Kosmos Theater
Hi guys
I seem to be making a habit of this. I made another simlish sign, this one for the theater in Misty Glen.  Named after the book I borrowed the lovely logo from ?
It is available in multiple buy catalogs, notably outdoors, roof decor and buydebug misc. It should be bg compatible but I can’t test this so if you don’t have LN and have trouble finding it, send me a message.
Standard tou apply, don’t be an ass and claim you made it.

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_p8kafhGyrU1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_p8kafhGyrU1sbu9t6o2_400.png]
[Image: tumblr_p8kafhGyrU1sbu9t6o3_400.png]
[Image: tumblr_p8kafhGyrU1sbu9t6o4_400.png]
[Image: tumblr_p8kafhGyrU1sbu9t6o5_400.png]

Hobbiton Wall Art pt 4
Barnyard Scenes
Some quaint paintings featuring livestock for your rural homes. BG compatible, 25 simoleons in wall art. 5 presets.
Don’t put it behind a pay wall, that’s all I ask.

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_p8jc6vc6Kc1sbu9t6o2_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_p8jc6vc6Kc1sbu9t6o3_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_p8jc6vc6Kc1sbu9t6o4_540.png]

Hobbiton Wall Art pt 1
As I’m decorating Smials and playing hobbits I realized I had a pitiable lack of hobbit style wall art and I decided to rectify the problem. This is the first in a series of stuff I’m creating specifically for my Shire world Smile I’m sharing it as I go, though, so if you’d like to use it for something else you can. It has 4 presets with various pictures of animals and farm life. It is BG compatible. 20 Simoleons in wall art category.
Do not put behind any form of paywall, that’s all I ask.

Download from SFS

[Image: tumblr_ozgtz7sECe1sbu9t6o1_540.jpg]

I recolored these ruins (quite a few pieces actually) for edit town mode. 
I felt it was time to purge my ‘to be uploaded’ file.
These are not showing up on a lot and I’m not sure why. I think there’s a separate version for lot and edit town (idk why, they didn’t make the lot version recolorable…) but I never had time to locate and edit those. Will show up in CAW, which is actually where I intended to use them. Feel free to include in worlds or whatever you use them for, I honestly don’t care.
Don’t claim you made them, no paysites, etc

Download from SFS
[Image: tumblr_pdfou3DtsK1sbu9t6o1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_pdfou3DtsK1sbu9t6o2_500.png]

[Image: tumblr_pdfou3DtsK1sbu9t6o3_500.png]

Recolorable Bear Suits and Hats

I’ve been playing with bears for a while now. I love them! They’re so silly and hilarious to watch. The outfits, however, have needed some work and it took me a while to work up the energy to fix them. But here they are!

3 channels on both the head and body parts. Eyes and teeth not recolorable as I couldn’t seem to get it to work and eventually decided it wasn’t worth the fight. Pattern scaling is set at 6x6 for the head and 8x8 for the body.

Totally basegame compatible now!

Also set to be available for ALL outfits including nude, disabled for random. Available for child thru elder, valid for maternity (but won’t change shape).

[Image: tumblr_inline_pdfoy0wRk71s5roid_1280.png][Image: tumblr_inline_pdfoy3XYG91s5roid_1280.png]
Custom thumbnails too Wink Remember to make your bears fat so their arms don’t sink into their sides!
[Image: tumblr_inline_pdfor2PWec1s5roid_1280.png]Their pads and nose recolor Big Grin

The original conversion is by Severinka, I just made them better. Please don’t take credit for my hard work and please don’t put it behind a paywall.

Download from SFS
Topic Options