[TS3] Raven's Downloads
You have actually made my day. These are magnificent works of art bear

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
(08-18-2018, 07:00 AM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: You have actually made my day. These are magnificent works of art bear

LOL I'm so glad it meets with approval bear
[Image: tumblr_pdrlbmyELu1sbu9t6o1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_pdrlbmyELu1sbu9t6o2_500.png]

Building in Boroughsburg: The Blue Rose Salon

You haven’t experienced Fashion until you’ve been to the Blue Rose!

A disclaimer about my lots: I have all of the Simlicious patterns and I use them a lot. You should too.

However I also have a lot of patterns I had converted to package myself long before dear ktar got into that. I have included all the patterns that I converted myself and that I deemed important. For this lot, it’s particularly the rose pattern (guess why?) and the two brick patterns are used extensively on the exterior. Ofc, use or ignore at your discretion.

This lot uses a lot of store content. Mine is decrapped, if yours is not you *may* find objects missing. I hear it’s hit or miss if it will actually need replaced. I particularly used several items from the Prizm Art studio stuff and also from the Roaring Heights world, but it’s all listed below.

The other included cc is a few items from Luna (all translated to English by me, both in and out of game, but not renumbered. Use or discard at your discretion), a floor from my recolorable floor pack, awesims cornice 1 and a handful of patterns.

Placement in Boroughsburg: I deleted a large lot and placed 4 small lots for small designated lot types and because I prefer small lots for better game performance. This was built on a 20x20 lot and should be easily placed most anywhere with minimal work.

This has not been extensively route tested. I did place everything carefully so you shouldn’t have any issues.  
I have ALL EPs and most of the SPs but I avoided most SP stuff because I knew by then I was uploading it Tongue Only a handful of items are from ITF so if you don’t have it, don’t worry, nothing vital will be missing. Most important are NL, SN, WA, AMB, and some plants are from IP.

[Image: tumblr_inline_pdrkxlgvEW1s5roid_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_pdrkxx0U1m1s5roid_500.png]

Entrance and waiting area

[Image: tumblr_inline_pdrkyt0Mjy1s5roid_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_pdrkzhwYZS1s5roid_500.png]

Small clothing shop

[Image: tumblr_inline_pdrl0uEpsz1s5roid_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_inline_pdrl18RMOQ1s5roid_500.png]

Upstairs Tattoo parlour

[Image: tumblr_inline_pdrl13F8501s5roid_500.png]

Features two offices upstairs for stylists to work on their brand.

[Image: tumblr_inline_pdrl1eGX5f1s5roid_500.png]

2 private styling rooms!

Custom Content list (the not included stuff)
Simlicious patterns - I’m not listing the ones I used, if you don’t have her patterns, go get them (honestly they’re the best)
Foyer frills - store content
Cherub’s Inn sign - store content
The jewelry tree - store content, prizm art studio stuff I think (now included in the dl)
Dressmaker Mannequin - store content, Prizm art studio (included)
Storied Tale Right Stairs - store content, old mill (included)
Municipal Wall Column - store content Roaring Heights (included)
savvier seller register
Grand Entrance Double Door - store content, Roaring Heights (included)
white rose shrub is, I believe, by crowkeeper
the heather is a one tile (less routing trouble version) but I don’t recall where it came from
Sandy (ATS3)’s la Friperie set (this lot doubles as a small clothing store!)
Ats3 Beauty Salon Hair Style Photos

Download the Library File from SFS

Edited to add that a few of the store items were added to the dl file Smile
Those vegetable posters are freaking amazing, I want one in real life xD
I am so in love with those re-colorable bears! I have them in my game, ever since you released them, but haven't played around with them yet. Will change that, soon. Promise!
Topic Options