I think I'm lost but that's nothing new
I join yet another place where I have to say hi and be social. *stands* I'm Uni aka Hyper and I'm addicted to sims3 and writing. I'll be in my Uni corner as soon as I can find it. ~waves~ *runs and hides*
Those who wander are not always lost? hi uni! Glad you made it, we have bears!
Uni!! It's lovely to see you here Big Grin I hope you feel at home (either way, I promise to up the amount of Hansel photos) Heart Looking forward to seeing more from you and your lovely sims!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
(08-03-2018, 08:11 PM)acquiresimoleons Wrote: Those who wander are not always lost? hi uni! Glad you made it, we have bears!

I saw you carry your own icon with you wherever you go. Snazzy!
(08-03-2018, 08:51 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: Uni!! It's lovely to see you here Big Grin I hope you feel at home (either way, I promise to up the amount of Hansel photos) Heart Looking forward to seeing more from you and your lovely sims!

I'm sure I will. And absolutely yes to more Hansel pics! I'm looking forward to participating in the challenges. They've always looked like fun and a nice way to to continue to avoid my responsibilities.  Big Grin
Heeeeey, Uni! So cool that you are here Big Grin Heart
Welcome here and nice to meet you Uni !!
Nice to meet you, Uni!

Land Lubber's :: Brindleton Bay Makeover :: General Silliness 
Hi Uni! Welcome! Please feel free to lurk as much as you want, and also feel free to be social as much as you want!
xD It's V! *grins* Hiiiii! *runs away* [Image: ninja.gif]
Topic Options