I'm working on removing or minimising the circle of doom, but I have managed to make the avatars bigger, so now they have a purpose  bear Any thoughts on the circle shape? I kind of like them as they make them look interesting, but I'd also like for people to have the choice. What do you all think?

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
(08-03-2018, 09:23 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: I'm working on removing or minimising the circle of doom, but I have managed to make the avatars bigger, so now they have a purpose  bear Any thoughts on the circle shape? I kind of like them as they make them look interesting, but I'd also like for people to have the choice. What do you all think?
How do you make an avatar?.... Can you make the circle darker?  Or even black... so the eye can concentrate on the pic and not on the circle?
I actually really love the circle shape for the avatars, it looks neat!

Land Lubber's :: Brindleton Bay Makeover :: General Silliness 
Hafuhga - Click on your username at the top and then go to UserCP, it'll give you the option to upload one Smile I might try to make it a purpley grey (and much thinner), but black wouldn't look right with the forum style.

Webby - It's growing on me, but I think it's a little too thick.

I have successfully murdered the avatar border. Thoughts?

I like it this way better! The pic "works" nicer now!
Thank you! It worked! I have my avatar now ... it is not a pretty sim but it was my very first ts4 sim and oh well... I'm a nostalgic person. (it was the last sim I made and loved to play in ts3 that's why I made it as my first, lol)
I like her, she looks like she has personality Big Grin

Yes, this is much better, thank you Alex! I can actually see people's avatars properly now without squinting  Shy
Thank you. I plaed agin with her ts3 sim in Northeney...and she is still living in many of my saves! She was my anti simself! Everything is the contrary of me - also becaus she still bellongs to the time before I tried to make realistic sims Smile
Topic Options