Hi!
Hi, I'm sorry--I should have posted this a few hours ago.

I'm Marcie. I'm currently trying to play medieval-style--and get a legacy off the ground, if I can ever get around to it--and I was not a member of this forum previously. I have to say that I really like the purple!
Hi Marcie! Nice to meet you! I love medieval games so I can't wait to see more of yours!
Hi Marcie, welcome to the forum Smile The Medieval style can work really well and going by your Connor makeover, you're off to a great start Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Thank you both! I have a bunch of screenshot from various attempts at things--once I resize them, I might start a thread in the stories area?
Of course Smile The more the merrier!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
I, I'm maramaja06 on tumblr, nice to meet you. About going mediaval, do you mean you play S3 or S4 with mediaval CC or you are playing TS3 Mediaval?
Yeahhhh a new story teller !!! I live for sim-stories !! Welcome Marcie !
Oh, @hafuhga, I mean I'm playing TS3 with a heavy dose of TSM conversion CC and a very stretched imagination. I love TSM, if I could convert I would convert a lot of the hairstyles, but my computer skills are limited to database-building, I'm afraid.
Hi, Marcie! Welcome! It's always really stimulating to meet someone who has a specific vision for their game... I usually get a ton of ideas I never even thought about, and sometimes it inspires me to make some invigorating changes to my own game!
Hmmm. I think several of the TSM hairstyles have already been converted, but perhaps you already have those? ^-^ Welcome!
Topic Options