Hi!
(08-05-2018, 05:11 PM)Ktar Wrote: Hmmm. I think several of the TSM hairstyles have already been converted, but perhaps you already have those? ^-^ Welcome!

I have a few, and some of the veils and hats made into accessories, but some of my faves, uh, not so much. 

Example 1: 

Example 2: 

So, obviously, I need to learn how one meshes and stuff. I really need a good tonsure for my Jacoban sims...and I'm a major sucker for the TSM hairnets and facial hair. 

(There's a "stylist fail" from AMB that kind of works as a tonsure, but it's lop-sided. We can't have the Bishop looking like Father Dougal cut his hair, now can we? </Father Ted reference>)
I was wondering, does your name comes from the lake Windermere in the Lake District ?
(08-07-2018, 11:06 AM)Margot Wrote: I was wondering, does your name comes from the lake Windermere in the Lake District ?

Yes, actually! I've been there, for a study abroad--gorgeous country. I walked 9 miles that day because I learned I can't read a map and got hopelessly lost while waiting for the Beatrix Potter museum to open. (It is NEVER a good idea to 'go for a walk to kill time' if all five of you in the group have no idea what landmarks are what symbols on the little map the ferry gives you...)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Topic Options