[TS3] Raven's sims projects
Your builds are really looking good. ♥♥♥
Quote:Posted by mspoodle - 08-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Your builds are really looking good. ♥♥♥

Quote:Posted by Norn - 08-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Wow, everybody is doing so amazing builds for Boroughsburg! It looks fantastic!

Blush  Thanks guys! I'm enjoying the challenge and trying to improve my building skills. I've never been good at it and CFE scares the crap out of me. This city is going to be me stepping out of my comfort zone.

Quote:Posted by windermeresimblr - 08-07-2018, 10:13 PM
I LOVE THAT DUTCH ROOF!!!!

Indeed! Mutske makes some fantastic content Smile

Quote:Posted by Margot - 08-07-2018, 12:57 PM
This is so beautiful !!!! I totally have the vintage, wealthy feeling there !

Yay <3 I'm so glad you feel it too!

Quote:Posted by simnights - 08-07-2018, 02:20 AM
Holy moly, that hotel looks GORGEOUS! I want to play in Boroughsburg but I don't have the patience to build it up right now, unfortunately. >.<

I'm doing so a little at a time ^^

[Image: tumblr_pdehb7tb2C1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

Today I went into CAS and had more fun than is really legal or recommended.
The bears are just too cute and funny! 
bear bear bear
Wow! It is looking fantastic! The Bllue Rose Salon and Grand Barend Hotel are sooo pretty" The city is really a blast!
I've been working on an Inn and Tavern for the next LALBC date. It's the medieval bachelor challenge I'm holding for the Monk of Dragon Valley (my medieval save) so the poor man has someone to direct his affections to.

[Image: tumblr_pdnep8bhya1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pdnep8bhya1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pdnep8bhya1sbu9t6o3_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pdnep8bhya1sbu9t6o4_540.png]

It's an adaptation of the tavern from Caldey Isle but I'm going to end up dropping it somewhere else, possibly back in Dragon Valley, because Caldey has proved to be veeery unstable. My game constantly just drops out. Doesn't give me an error or anything, just vanishes. So more of the actual events will probably be held someplace else... *mumbles in annoyance* thank god for porter.
The tavern, hotel and salon are so charming!   I must try Boroughsburg but must wait for your builds and the others amazing builders ... and that  I'm in the mood to play in a city because at the moment all I can think is about New England, small villages and seaports style, lol.  But I'm def in love with the city and the buildings for it! Second place at my to do list!  Heart Heart Heart
(08-18-2018, 09:43 AM)hafuhga Wrote: The tavern, hotel and salon are so charming!   I must try Boroughsburg but must wait for your builds and the others amazing builders ... and that  I'm in the mood to play in a city because at the moment all I can think is about New England, small villages and seaports style, lol.  But I'm def in love with the city and the buildings for it! Second place at my to do list!  Heart Heart Heart

I don't know if I will share my builds because I use SO much cc. I'm willing to, though, if others want them. I can try to find at least most of it xD
(08-18-2018, 11:09 AM)acquiresimoleons Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 09:43 AM)hafuhga Wrote: The tavern, hotel and salon are so charming!   I must try Boroughsburg but must wait for your builds and the others amazing builders ... and that  I'm in the mood to play in a city because at the moment all I can think is about New England, small villages and seaports style, lol.  But I'm def in love with the city and the buildings for it! Second place at my to do list!  Heart Heart Heart

I don't know if I will share my builds because I use SO much cc. I'm willing to, though, if others want them. I can try to find at least most of it xD

Are your CC more for the room decoration or for the building outside?  Because, though I appreciate  the clutter I  am more the build and world lover than the decoration fan and really don't care if the inside looks very much different than the pics.  So, for my part, you can upload the way you like... I only would like  "my" bouroughsburg to look very nice, when I get to play it! I really think my sims would spend the most time outside, for sure"
(08-18-2018, 06:54 PM)hafuhga Wrote:
(08-18-2018, 11:09 AM)acquiresimoleons Wrote:

Are your CC more for the room decoration or for the building outside?  Because, though I appreciate  the clutter I  am more the build and world lover than the decoration fan and really don't care if the inside looks very much different than the pics.  So, for my part, you can upload the way you like... I only would like  "my" bouroughsburg to look very nice, when I get to play it! I really think my sims would spend the most time outside, for sure"

Ehh the cc is... the whole thing? The wallpapers, the patterns, the build items. The hotel especially because it required special items to give it the right look. The salon isn't as bad. The tavern is from my medieval game though, not Boroughsburg.
Well, I'll leave it up to you, ofc... it will take maybe a very long time till I get to Boroughsburg... and I will need the needed CC to install ther world and make a own file for it... so you have all the time in the world to think if you would like to upload it or not... I really thought the tavern bellongs to the city because there are so many bulding styles on it, Big Grin
Topic Options