Sunngifussaga
In which a Saxon royal bastard becomes a peace-weaver.

Current Year: 893.

Cast of Characters:
  •      Lady Hild of Tredonia, wife of King Wulfstan
  •      King Wulfstan of Fencastra
  •      Aetheling Aethelstan of Fencastra, the heir apparent
  •      Lady Aethelflaed of Fencastra, a babe in arms
  • Unborn Baby Wulfing
  • [Image: sunngifu-wulfing-875-present-the-bastard]Lady Sunngifu of Fencastra, King Wulfstan's younger half-sister
  •      Mother Abbess Godgifu of St. Martinmus, formerly Lady Godgifu of Fencastra, King Wulfstan's younger sister
  • Lady Nerys Ferch Owain, King Wulfstan's cousin and Lady Hild's chief lady-in-waiting
  • Modthryth Godwin's daughter, the Wulfing family's nurse since time immemorial

(More to be added soon-ish. Actual story has not really started yet but now that I can take decent pictures...and am not working nights until September...)
This isn't necessarily a story post, but I did a moodboard for Hild and I am so excited. I am also very resentful that I have to go to work tomorrow so I can't stay up making more moodboards for all my characters!!!!

Of course it's much too big to actually post. And I queued the tumblr post for some awful hour...bluh.
(08-06-2018, 01:57 AM)windermeresimblr Wrote: This isn't necessarily a story post, but I did a moodboard for Hild and I am so excited. I am also very resentful that I have to go to work tomorrow so I can't stay up making more moodboards for all my characters!!!!

Of course it's much too big to actually post. And I queued the tumblr post for some awful hour...bluh.

You can embed images from your Tumblr queue Big Grin just right click the image and copy image link.  Then click that picture box with the plus sign on it in the reply box, paste the url (make sure it ends in .jpg or something) and hit enter ^^
I really love how your portraits look like old religious paintings of that time! I'm really looking forward to seeing what else you come up with as the story unfolds Smile

Seconding the point on embedding from the Tumblr queue Smile I left forum attachments on by accident and might have to switch them off after a while as it eats at the memory allowance after a while Sad It's absolutely fine for now though, I'll probably post a message in the forums in a week or so giving timescales for it.

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Thank you! I actually have something kind of like a prologue now (after weeks of can't-write-at-all), so there may be an onslaught of posts tonight while I'm watching DS9 with my twin.
[Image: tumblr_pd0niskNAP1xnxngco1_1280.jpg]
And, uh, wow. I actually wrote a story post. It's the prologue, and not the actual story yet, but it's something, right?

https://windermeresimblr.tumblr.com/post...discdiscus
I'm looking forward to being able to sit down to read this properly. On first glance, it looks great Smile

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Thanks!!!!!
I absolutely love it! I'll be following, definitely.
Topic Options