[TS3] PP World - Population Thread
When there are houses, there will be sims! This is the place to post the sims and families that you've created especially for the PP World! Remember to try to keep your sims either CC-free or if you need to use CC, try to use CC that is optional or can be included. Making your own CC to be included with your sims is also an option.

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
My first sim for the world! bear  after hours of working on her face (I'm so unused to this vanilla game stuff), I give you...

Bridget Clark and Puffer the Dog

[Image: tumblr_pd9zpyo8Dp1sbu9t6o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pd9zpyo8Dp1sbu9t6o2_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pd9zpyo8Dp1sbu9t6o3_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pd9zpyo8Dp1sbu9t6o4_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pd9zpyo8Dp1sbu9t6o5_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_pd9zpyo8Dp1sbu9t6o6_540.png]

Bridget Clark lives in relative seclusion, preferring to spend most of her time with the sea and her dog, Puffer.  She moved to the area after hearing about the great diving opportunities and hopes to discover something remarkable! Sure she might be a little lonely, but they have each other, that's what matters right?

Download them with their home as a library file from SFS
Awesome! I'll plop them in and have a look. Not sure, are we going to use a savegame for population? Or trying to populate the world in CAW? (Never done that before but always wanted to try.)
(08-11-2018, 04:38 PM)Norn Wrote: Awesome! I'll plop them in and have a look. Not sure, are we going to use a savegame for population? Or trying to populate the world in CAW? (Never done that before but always wanted to try.)

I was under the impression we were going for a savegame Smile
Topic Options