[ALL] How did you first get into The Sims?
I really love that we all have completely different stories about how we first started playing, whether you started way back at the beginning got into the games more recently, or saw someone else playing and thought that you had to try it. Much like our gameplay styles, the way that we got into the games is unique  bear

I remember reading a PC gaming magazine when I was about nine or ten and it mentioned The Sims being in development. I loved Sim City, but the idea of creating families and filling up a town appealed to me even more, so I would try to read anything that I could find about the game.

The game was eventually released rather conveniently just after my eleventh birthday (yeah I've been twenty-three since 2012) and that was where my birthday money went. I was addicted from the get-go and always hoped that it would rain so that I could play.

At some point over the next few years, we had internet installed and I discovered Around The Sims, SimsPlay (Shoukier), The Well Dressed Sim and several other sites. I would go online on the family PC, save my downloads to a floppy disk (or ten) and then go back upstairs to my own PC to install my new CC. 

Roll on several years and I've loved every sims game since and I'm still filling my PC with too much CC Smile

How did you first get into the game?

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Topic Options