[ALL] How did you first get into The Sims?
My best friend had The Sims installed on her parents computer, and when I went over after school on icky days we were allowed to play. Shortly after, I convinced my mum to buy me the bas game, then a few years later, I got all the expansions as a Christmas gift. I was 7 when the game was released, and I've been playing it since.
Sims 2 my dad and his girlfriend had, I didn't even know it existed for a while. I remember being allowed to play while his girlfriend was out, at the time, the only expansion released was University. Again, my mum caved and bought it for me. I found my best friend in high school thanks to being ditched by one friend and Sims. xD
I told my friend about Sims 3, but neither of us had money for it. When we went on a school trip to New York City, she bought the game, and my mum bought it for me the day we came home from the trip (even though it was cheaper in the states, I wasn't allowed to buy it there). It didn't work on my mum's computer, so I had to wait until I bought my laptop when I was 16 to play it on my own.
I do own Sims 4, it was a Christmas gift when it came out. But I'm not the hugest fan of it, though I must say I do love toddlers in it.
I'm half hoping my son ends up liking it. But at the same time, I don't want him to. I want it all for myself. xD
Topic Options