[ALL] How did you first get into The Sims?
(08-06-2018, 04:54 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: I just choked on my juice when I read your cow comment...how have I note heard of sim tower Lol ?

Kadience - I totally get wanting it for yourself though Big Grin I want my friends to play more, but at the same time I'm glad that they don't, so they don't follow my Tumblr antics Big Grin

Oh man simtower was the shit.
[Image: SimTower_Coverart.png]

You got to build one big, INSANELY tall tower and fill it with elevators, stairs, residential, hotel rooms, offices, restaurants, even a cathedral (only on the 100th floor and nothing above it - resulted in all my towers have a devil horn look because after lvl 100 they would branch out on either side Rolleyes ) You'd see little pixels that are people scurrying around, you'd see them complaining because they have cockroaches or something. Or like me, forgetting to put stairs in and then everything catches on fire LMAO the sims couldn't use the elevators in emergencies so the fire department is like... piled in the lobby with no way to get to the fire and upstairs it smells like baking sims Shy 

[Image: Simtower.gif]

It was just, ugh, so much fun xD They redid the game later but it wasn't nearly as fun.
Topic Options