[ALL] Terrible Townies
Share the worst that EA's townie randomisation has dumped upon your save (or randomised in CAS). Go on, it's for science Blum

[Image: tumblr_o0hjch4AZk1r4c5dxo1_1280.jpg]

Lil' Shiv

[Image: tumblr_o0hjch4AZk1r4c5dxo7_1280.jpg]

Rectangle Rhonda

This isn't for premades, as ghastly as they can be Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Omg the names xD I'm going to have to dig in my external drive and see if I have pictures still of game generated spidermonkey sims...
This is funny! They look really desatroous!
I have a whole set of them...I made them a tough girl gang Big Grin

Haha, they look great! I would definitely be a groupie Tongue

Have a randomly generated townie. I'm not sure what I love most, the leisurely elegance or that smug face.
[Image: tumblr_pczxk2i2o11vrfdnao1_640.jpg]
She looks like that girl who bullied everyone in highschool and now tries to sell diet pills, wraps and knoff-off perfume on Facebook as per the meme loool.

(08-05-2018, 04:58 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: She looks like that girl who bullied everyone in highschool and now tries to sell diet pills, wraps and knoff-off perfume on Facebook as per the meme loool.

I was going to say she looks like "that mom" of some kid in your class in high school, who wears Lululemon sweats everywhere along with ridiculous hair clips originally meant for little girls, and in general gives off the impression of never having mentally adjusted to being forty-something. But then I realized those two are not necessarily different.
She probably also invited everyone to those "Tupperware parties" and Lularoe Tongue
(08-08-2018, 09:40 AM)create-a-sim Wrote: She probably also invited everyone to those "Tupperware parties" and Lularoe Tongue

Lol yes and Younique makeup Big Grin

Ah dang, I need to start a new collection. I deleted all my screenes of horror-townies, not long ago. ARGH
Topic Options