[TS3] Ninja's pikchures (WARNING- may contain nip-nops)
I needed to get back into CAS to flex my Sim-making wings again because I've done nothing but build, build, build for the last 5 weeks or so! I was worried I had forgotten how to do it. So I made Renée from a pretty sim from the CAS bin  Big Grin

[Image: brbo7HB.jpg]
[Image: Z1IHyUE.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_pelj3pWp2q1tub5myo1_1280.jpg]
Oh dang. She's gorgeous. Heart

I love that nose. Which feels like a weird thing to say but I do.
(09-08-2018, 01:25 AM)whitnerd Wrote: Oh dang. She's gorgeous. Heart

I love that nose. Which feels like a weird thing to say but I do.

Thank you, Whitnerd!  Heart And it is not a weird thing to say at all! I am obsessed with Sims' noses  Big Grin When I make a Sim I probably spend most time in CAS on lips and noses, then jaws probably and then eyes. Noses are definitely a thing!  Tongue
I love her! I second whitnerd on the nose, that upturned / super-defined cartilage combination on the tip is particularly mesmerizing. And she carries off the rockabilly aesthetic PERFECTLY... it's not easy to carry off cherry earrings, a belted + cinched silhouette, and polka-dots all in one outfit, but it looks so natural on her.
Oh wow, I love Renée ♥___♥
She's gorgeous! I love her entire face, especially her eyebrows (is that weird Tongue ? )!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Such a cool girl! She has beautiful eyes and I love the roses on her bandana. Smile
She is so beautiful !!!
Topic Options