Hi!
Hi there, figured I may as well introduce myself.

My name's Mike, I'm a 30 year old Office Manager. I live in Pennsylvania, in the US. 

I've been playing the sims back since TS1 basegame, but never really went out and got involved in the community, and I want to change that. So I'm here to make friends, learn some photo tricks, I'd love to learn how to do some CC creation. Currently I'm playing TS4 because my computer (which I've had for not even 18 month) has been having some cooling issues and the last thing I want to do is go through TS3 load times then have to shut everything down. 

I look forward to talking with people!
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum Smile Yeah TS3 seems to have that effect lol, my old PC used to sound like a jet engine when I loaded it up. Hope you enjoy it here!

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Hello and welcome Mike!
Welcome on the forum Mike !!
Hi Mike, welcome! I've seen you around on simblr, and it's always kind of special to see names here that I recognize from other places! Looking forward to getting to know you better Smile
Hello, Mike!  Laie_82 Nice to meet you!
Hi Mike! Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here! We have some amazing cc creators on board, so I'd say you are in the right place Wink
Topic Options