[ALL] October 18 - What are you doing with your game?
Well I'm doing this month's Townie Makeover  bear

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Hey me too! Cool 

I haven't touched TS3 (or 4) since the end of September besides for the makeover. I currently have stories in both but the outlining has either reached a dead end or has been too frantic and getting in the way of actually clicking the desktop shortcut to either.

Ursa major, significance minor
I have stories in both too, but I'm having a bit of burn-out in those regards...I need to follow them through though.

I have officially put my Sims 3 story on hiatus in favor of playing Pleasantview hardcore. I'm on round 2 with 7-day rounds right now. Gonna cut them shorter next round though. 

So much has happened - including Mortimer Goth dying at his own wedding! (He managed to get the ceremony over with beforehand, luckily!). 

I'm planning to get Brandi Broke her 10 kids she wants without her ever getting a job or even married most likely. She's stuck popping out Daniel Pleasant babies for now because Don died the first round, as did Herb Oldie, and John Burb would never cheat on his wife. I'm trying to get her and Goopy together eventually but they don't have any bolts. 

I'm kind of sad that Mortimer died because he'd begun an affair with Kaylynn Langerak (who I've made playable and already has a child with Don) and I was hoping he'd give her more kids. 

Hahah my Sims are crazy right now as you can see and I'm having so much fun!
Aaah that sounds so messy, I love it Big Grin

yeah, it is a bit messy, but I live for the drama! Last night i was in game trying to beautify the town a bit, adding some lots (and deleting the ugly Maxis community lots) and so far it's coming a long pretty well. I do need to hardcore beautify the Rec Center (which I've already edited once, so I'm not super keen to work on it again.) and get some more "town center" lots to put on Main Street.
I live for some good drama too Big Grin I need to go check your TS2 photos out!

Today I think I'm going to load up the Smyth save and play for a bit. They've been a little neglected as of late.

I playtested Cronor and now I'm trying to finish a WIP I started last year for Halloween. It inspired me for a small story. And to a sequel this year. I would like to finish it before the new EP arrives
Finally back in game and I'm planning to play Margaloosa. It's still loading for the moment so I'm going to work on a post for the forum as I have a lot of things I want to share, but so little time to write it !! Tongue
Topic Options