[TS4] Bunny's Country Comeback - 3rd Aug 2019
Luckily Dustin is pretty laid back, so it works well Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Dustin reminds me of an actor or TV serie character, but can't remember who. How frustrating !!
Hmm you've got me thinking now too Big Grin

Him !!!

[Image: 20392496.jpg]

Ryan Hansen, he played in 2 broke girls (this serie cracked me up). I think he's got a more important role in another serie now.
(I'm the girl who can't remember what has been said on the forum so had to read again a few months later, and I was like : AAAAAAH I REMEMBER WHO HE IS NOW !!)Laugh3

The Genuine Frenchwoman. God saves the bears bear
Ohh I totally see it!!!

Mauridia_45 He does look like Dustin! Mosking

[Image: tumblr_pirtopqgyB1r4c5dxo2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_pirtopqgyB1r4c5dxo4_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_pirtopqgyB1r4c5dxo3_1280.png]

A doggone pawesome adventure with Dusty-Rose!

[Image: tumblr_pirzkwePdX1r4c5dxo1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_pirzkwePdX1r4c5dxo2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_pirzkwePdX1r4c5dxo3_1280.png]

Dustin had been throwing around the idea of attending a public event together for a few weeks. Bunny wasn’t entirely sure about it, however after joking that everyone would expect them to turn up head to toe in denim, Bunny’s heart thawed a little when he responded to the idea with complete, unadulterated joy. He applauded Bunny’s ‘fresh’ idea said that he was sure that no one had ever done anything like this before and suddenly, Bunny found herself feeling very old.

[Image: tumblr_pis1z62gAR1r4c5dxo2_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_pis1z62gAR1r4c5dxo5_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_pis1z62gAR1r4c5dxo3_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_pis1z62gAR1r4c5dxo4_1280.png]

The Lamaze for Llamas event was rather dull. Most celebrities in attendance had so much money that they simply wanted to find another “good cause” to funnel it into as a quick reputation boost.

Dustin dancing like he was being attacked by fire ants was the most exciting thing that happened. Most of the other celebrities gave him a wide berth, however Bunny felt that she would rather spend time with someone who could enjoy himself than the latest actress to take a “career break” because her botox went horribly wrong.

(08-03-2019, 12:05 PM)Hellfrozeover Wrote: Dustin dancing like he was being attacked by fire ants was the most exciting thing that happened. Most of the other celebrities gave him a wide berth, however Bunny felt that she would rather spend time with someone who could enjoy himself than the latest actress to take a “career break” because her botox went horribly wrong.

MG_216
Bunny and Dustin looked great and by far the most interesting people present. 
Dusty-Rose is beyond adorable Heart

I kind of like their look haha it suits them!

The Genuine Frenchwoman. God saves the bears bear
Missy - Haha yeah, Bunny and Dustin would be much more fun than some rich old actors Tongue

Margot - Me too Big Grin I made a whole custom wardrobe for them lol!

Topic Options