[TS4] Titos Ts4 Pics
I must say, I am almost never actually scared by Halloween-themed stuff that's meant to be creepy.

I say "almost never" because before I saw that post of your doll-sim with the cat skeleton, it was actually "never". That's one image that's going to slide silently and ever so daintily into my nightmares and make itself at home, sipping a cup of tea and arranging its petticoat. You should be pleased with yourself.
I love your style so much Tito. It's so unique ! The way you use magic and supernatural stuff is really your signature.
Quote:Posted by spoonsthings - 11-10-2018, 03:38 PM
I must say, I am almost never actually scared by Halloween-themed stuff that's meant to be creepy.

I say "almost never" because before I saw that post of your doll-sim with the cat skeleton, it was actually "never". That's one image that's going to slide silently and ever so daintily into my nightmares and make itself at home, sipping a cup of tea and arranging its petticoat. You should be pleased with yourself.
Ok, I am pleased with myself  Big Grin Also feeling like a weirdo, because I found those pictures really cute....  Confused
Quote:Posted by Margot - 11-15-2018, 11:09 AM
I love your style so much Tito. It's so unique ! The way you use magic and supernatural stuff is really your signature.

Aw, thank you, Margot, that makes me really happy!
---
Here's some new pics of the doll:
[Image: tumblr_piykp4ZMfK1ru7j2ro1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_piykrrsXU91ru7j2ro1_1280.png]
And also of another Sim I made, a while back. Her name is Orla and she's an Oracle:
[Image: tumblr_phoiqp7zDj1ru7j2ro1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_phoiqp7zDj1ru7j2ro2_1280.png]
Wink 
(12-09-2018, 01:17 PM)Tito Wrote:

Ok, I am pleased with myself  Big Grin Also feeling like a weirdo, because I found those pictures really cute....  Confused

Oh, I didn't mean they aren't cute! She's creepy but in a cute way, hence the way I described it Wink
(12-14-2018, 04:41 AM)spoonsthings Wrote:
(12-09-2018, 01:17 PM)Tito Wrote:

Oh, I didn't mean they aren't cute! She's creepy but in a cute way, hence the way I described it Wink

Cute but creepy is the worst way  MG_239
Creepy is the best though Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Topic Options