[TS4] Missy's Sims 4 Musings
Until last night, I hadn't explored the Sims 4 toddlers before, so here's a small picspam of some of their facial expressions because  Heart

Pazir giving his baby brother Seth a hug:
[Image: i6qz4sy.png]

Ra having trouble standing upright  Tongue
[Image: qalfzPF.png]

Heart
[Image: 2gN02rk.png]

[Image: VSCYgzw.png]

Seth doesn't like being restrained in the high chair!  Sad
[Image: SfDukA8.png]

Night night, Ra  Heart
[Image: xuIhC5U.png]

A little piece of me died because this is the most adorable thing I've seen  Heart
[Image: kaGT4tJ.png]

While Mummy was telling him off:
[Image: EyWVpPu.png]

Aaah they are precious! Aside from insta-walking, I think that I love the TS4 toddlers the most.

[Image: tumblr_pcpbds1Xmz1r4c5dxo1_400.jpg]
Quote:[Image: 2gN02rk.png]
Adorable!!!!! They all are, but this one is my favourite!
I love the picture where Raj is struggling to maintain his balance!

I totally love the toddlers as well, that's one thing that TS4 has going for it, hands down. I wish I knew a way to port the TS4 mesh to TS3 for toddlers. It wouldn't make TS3 toddlers as good, but it might make them better!
Quote:[Image: qalfzPF.png]

Hahahahahahaha, this picture is making me happy! XD
So, I'm getting ready for Uni's release tomorrow and for the last few days, I've been playing my Brothers Green save in Sulani. I've made the boys over (they'll get new makeovers when the pack comes out) and I wanted to give them some skills and a little bit of money before they head off. So here's a few random shots of the guys doing their own thing before going to University:
Brendan threw a Kava party. I wanted him to get through the Beach Life aspiration, so he got the Laid Back trait.

[Image: mHzDcNi.jpg]

Seamus went up in a rock ship at Geek Con. I've never actually done anything with the rocket science skill before so this was new for me:
[Image: H4TPqpG.jpg]

A bonfire/fire dance festival in Sulani. Niall back a fool of himself and set his foot on fire.
[Image: KN7joIL.jpg]

But Seamus had it totally covered:
[Image: StFMpPE.jpg]

The boys also took to the Flea Market in San Myshuno and played a little basketball:
[Image: pRUZlUv.jpg]
From left to right: Ciaran, Niall, Seamus, Brendan.

The boys also took a trip to Selvadorada. Ciaran discovered a chest of treasure and was blessed by the Omiscan gods. They turned him into a...skeleton. Seamus was freaked out at the thought of his oldest brother being...undead?
[Image: W4rSBbQ.jpg]
Thankfully, it only lasted 12 hours!

And finally, Niall showing off on the jet ski:
[Image: u6irkc1.jpg]

More to come when the boys start their University experience!

Topic Options